Home

Seeing MLB 14 The Show tomorrow

This is a discussion on Seeing MLB 14 The Show tomorrow within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-10-2014, 12:30 PM   #33
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Seeing MLB 14 The Show tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSNation
What's killing me is that I already know everything being covered today lol. I'm working on an article this morning so it's ready to go as soon as they give the go-ahead.
Damn that's tough lol.
Old 02-10-2014, 12:30 PM   #34
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Jeez...

C'mon guys...let's not derail this thread.

M.K.
Knight165
Old 02-10-2014, 12:38 PM   #35
Rookie

MetalBeldo's Arena

I just want them to say the PS3 release date is March 4th!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-10-2014, 12:39 PM   #36
Rookie

SVCbearcat10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSNation
What's killing me is that I already know everything being covered today lol. I'm working on an article this morning so it's ready to go as soon as they give the go-ahead.
I wonder how many people are looking at this at work right now, when they shouldn't be, only to be checking more in anticipation of new information today and totally wrecking their productivity.

Dom Portwood: Hi, Peter. What's happening? We need to talk about your TPS reports.
Peter Gibbons: Yeah. The coversheet. I know, I know. Uh, Bill talked to me about it.
Dom Portwood: Yeah. Did you get that memo?
Peter Gibbons: Yeah. I got the memo. And I understand the policy. And the problem is just that I forgot the one time. And I've already taken care of it so it's not even really a problem anymore.
Dom Portwood: Ah! Yeah. It's just we're putting new coversheets on all the TPS reports before they go out now. So if you could go ahead and try to remember to do that from now on, that'd be great. All right!
Old 02-10-2014, 12:40 PM   #37
Rookie

chaz526's Arena

Let's all just lose the hostility and enjoy the final hours before we get to feast our eyes on some beautiful baseball.
Old 02-10-2014, 12:40 PM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 1

Really excited about some of the information being released soon. This is my most anticipated game each and every year and the game never fails to disappoint. My favorite mode has been Franchise so I'm looking forward to seeing what improvements the Next-Gen has in store for that.
Old 02-10-2014, 12:41 PM   #39
Rookie

chaz526's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVCbearcat10
I wonder how many people are looking at this at work right now, when they shouldn't be, only to be checking more in anticipation of new information today and totally wrecking their productivity.

Dom Portwood: Hi, Peter. What's happening? We need to talk about your TPS reports.
Peter Gibbons: Yeah. The coversheet. I know, I know. Uh, Bill talked to me about it.
Dom Portwood: Yeah. Did you get that memo?
Peter Gibbons: Yeah. I got the memo. And I understand the policy. And the problem is just that I forgot the one time. And I've already taken care of it so it's not even really a problem anymore.
Dom Portwood: Ah! Yeah. It's just we're putting new coversheets on all the TPS reports before they go out now. So if you could go ahead and try to remember to do that from now on, that'd be great. All right!
Guilty.
Old 02-10-2014, 12:43 PM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 4

Just to be clear, the event doesn't even start for about 4 more hours, so if anything is announced etc, it won't be until later this afternoon or tonight at the earliest.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »