Home

In NEED of a "TRUSTED" OSFM Trade Deadline Roster.

This is a discussion on In NEED of a "TRUSTED" OSFM Trade Deadline Roster. within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-09-2014, 05:09 AM   #1
Rookie

CMDM828's Arena

OVR: 0
In NEED of a "TRUSTED" OSFM Trade Deadline Roster.

Hey guys I need a OSFM roster that's up to date by a TRUSTED source. I am aware there are roster in the works but I'm wanting a OSFM roster to use now If . I've been burned by ppl b4 on BAD Edited rosters, so if a tenured and high ranked OS member that's an All Star or MVP could help, I'd appreciate it. I just want osfm v2 Knight rosters that have been updated correctly (Trades etc). If u are a high ranked OS member who either updates their personnally downlowded KNIGHT OSFM or has a different alternative, please help me . I used to keep up w/ all transactions, but I'm in bad health and haven't the time, but I would like to play and have something to be excited about. God Bless

Last edited by CMDM828; 08-09-2014 at 02:13 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2014, 06:38 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 32
Re: In NEED of a "TRUSTED" OSFM Trade Deadline Roster.

You serious? Just be patient like everyone else... not sure why you had to create your own post, which essentially is taking a shot at Mizzou for not releasing the roster. Nice try

Last edited by SECElit3; 08-09-2014 at 06:44 AM.
Old 08-09-2014, 08:39 AM   #3
Rookie

CMDM828's Arena

Exclamation Re: In NEED of a "TRUSTED" OSFM Trade Deadline Roster.

Wow, talking about, just WOW. 1st of all, the lack of knowledge and disrespect is sad. If u have seen my past posts/threads aiming at another member than ppl should tie me up and stone me for wha4 I'm about to say.
I NEVER have posted anything hinting or taking a shotmat any members. I never even post comments or threads. So for me to personally take a shot at another member is down right FALSE.I actually was just wanting a roster that had been updated by a TRUSTED member based on OSFM v2. That's it ! I was asking b/c I haven't had the time to follow all the transactions like I normally do. Plus, I tried DL a few rosters from vault based on OSFM v2 and ratings were messed up + players were on wrong team.For ex. Roger Bernadina was a Red still. Yeah it's being petty but I'm into a TRUE SIM EXPERIENCE. I'd think most on this site would understand that. But, then there ppl like u.Ppl that think everything is about them apparently. Its Freakin sad. I need have no reason to want to TRY^ anything. If I wanna say something to a member, I will, and not in some obsolete way. Like I said I have never talked to any member in anyway bad, or even good TBH. I just don't commentmm or post many threads. I think I may have 5 since 2012.So u picked on the wrong dude & the fact that this Mizzou liked this so called comment u made makes him just as bad. You don't trust me? Think I'm just telling a story? Being shady? Then ask RidDwnKinsley, who is a PSN friend I know who is a member on here. (sorry Ridin, can ya back me up here?)ALSO, FYI I never have DL any of MIZZOUS Rosters. I use Knights Only b/c I really don't have a need pitch Edits and Accessory edits. I would like to, but I don't. The FULL MINORS and ROSTER MOVES I do like to use very much.No offence to ppl who use them and spend hours creating them.
I apologize to anybody that is reading this besides the 2 ppl it's intended for .Especially to the Operation Sports Creator(s). I still would like my question answered lol B/C obviously it wasn't. And, Mizzou, I would have never known who u were if u hadn't commented or been mentioned in my thread. So no hard feelings, I just feel u probably should know what u like b4 u like it and know if their comment is even true/opinionated/false. As for me, I will NEVER post on here again after this treatment. Some may laugh, some may anger, but unless I'm just looking for an answer to a question I have, I won't bother. It's B/C of crap like this I never post.I can't go in a thread without seeing some middle school bs argument about what he/she said. I just stay 2 myself and say my Thanks to all who put in the countless hours on the MKnight rosters I Download. And PLZ, do not try and lower yourself more by attacking my words. I really hope u r mature enough to just man up for a mistake and we can move on.By the end of this I really considered just not posting this,but ppl need to understand and not have it be noticed . Everyone appreciates all the Roster Creators&Editors. And MOST ppl don't care when they r done b/c we r usually in am Franchise or like me, will just use Roster Updated OSFMv2.BTW, anyone, I'm still in need of a OSFM v2 that's updated w/ the Trades etc. Not looking for any CRAZY BIG CHANGE, just the OSFM rosters that have been updated over the past few mths.Anyways im calm, fine and gonna play MLB THE SHOW. Im out and sorry again to all, just have take shi* alot on here by ppl, but when it finally became a PERSONAL attack and insult, I believe u would understand where im coming from, if u do, Just like this, if not tell me why, but PLZ, no Bantering etc. Im just saying I would hear out somebody who had issue with men posting this rather than just take it.Normally I would TBH, but the quickness of the comment and obvious purpose 4 my question being ignored was too insulting for someone who represents OS in anynway God bless ya Guyz, PEACE :ca valry:
Old 08-09-2014, 08:55 AM   #4
Pro

hampshirestags's Arena

There are a couple large size roster projects going on so most are waiting for those rather than updating their own. That is meant to say most OS guys you would want a roster from are already working on one.

There are other roster makers that have nothing to do with OS. Download a few and if they aren't perfect, fixing them will take a lot less time than creating a new one. Or wait 2 more weeks and OSFM and v3 will be done and you can have your pick.
Old 08-09-2014, 09:03 AM   #5
Game Designer

tabarnes19_SDS's Arena

OVR: 30

I have one that is not perfect, but I have all the contract extensions in it. I also took players that were A potential and gave them deals that took them to arbitration to prevent the cpu from giving them long term cheap deals.

I took the last big scea update and made most of the big ratings changes that they made. Just uploaded on the vault under my psn. Tabarnes19.

Last edited by tabarnes19_SDS; 08-09-2014 at 09:25 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2014, 09:08 AM   #6
Ain't nuttin but a peanut

Mizzou24's Arena

OVR: 2

If u can't find someone with ratings for those guys and wait a little bit longer I can rate those guys for u on my scale with their last season player or whatever season u prefer version wise of them.
Old 08-09-2014, 09:25 AM   #7

Mizzou24's Arena

Just pm me if ur interested in that
Old 08-09-2014, 09:39 AM   #8

Mizzou24's Arena

I pm'd you just let me know what guys if there are anymore from the past that u need more than happy to help I'm at work and can't do roster work anyways

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »