Home

justmunc's Fictional Roster

This is a discussion on justmunc's Fictional Roster within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-30-2015, 10:58 PM   #41
MVP

MLB Bob's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: justmunc's Fictional Roster

A variation is wont be happening before MLB 2105. Im seeing what I can do to combine or set up something for 2015. If people stay with 2014 they will get a roster, if people go for 2015 I'll provide a franchise file. See what it allows us to do.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-01-2015, 03:32 PM   #42
Rookie

justmunc's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrmagoo
Any update on these? And THANK YOU justmunc for all your time and effort for creating these! I've never used a fictional roster before, is there anything special that I need to do or to watch out for? Can these be used in franchise mode or just season mode? What's your opinions on a fantasy draft or keep as is?
TIA for any and all help.
This roster is meant to be for a full franchise career. Every team has a full 90 man roster as well as an abundance of free agents. All of which are fictional. I spent a month trying to get the teams together through random drafts and such so I would suggest using those as they are.
Old 02-01-2015, 03:39 PM   #43
Pro

Mrmagoo's Arena

Ok good, that's exactly what I did.
Thanks for the reply and again for your time n effort.
Old 02-01-2015, 07:45 PM   #44
lek
Rookie

OVR: 1

Just wanted to say I have been loving the rosters. I started a franchise with both the Brewers and Pirates and am getting to know the players. In a week or two I intend to settle in on a team and go from that point. Fantastic work on the rosters!!!

PS
The Pirates have a first baseman that appears strangely familiar
Old 02-01-2015, 11:06 PM   #45
Pro

Mrmagoo's Arena

Yea I started with the Brewers myself.
3 games in, I'm 1-2.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-03-2015, 11:57 PM   #46
Rookie

justmunc's Arena

Im currently in the Championship series with the A's, and the Brewers were the best team in the NL for most of the year, even with their average ratings. The trades the teams make really show who wanted to be a contender by August. When I get done with the season, I'll give a report to show how close my projections were.

PS: Thank you for the kind words, I really was excited to finally release this after months of work, and so far it definitely has not disappointed, IMO.
Old 02-04-2015, 12:26 AM   #47
Pro

Mrmagoo's Arena

No problem, I'm certainly glad to have been able to have a fictional roster
and I'll be looking forward to your end of the season report!
I'm 1-3 now and having a hard time getting some runs and my bullpen has been terrible in the late innings. Could very well be me tho, as it's been awhile since I played so I gotta get back in the saddle!

I certainly like the variety of ratings and the draft (team rosters) certainly seemed to have turned out good also!
Old 02-04-2015, 09:19 AM   #48
Pro

ralphieboy11's Arena

OVR: 4

Really wanted to send out a big thanks for these rosters. The fact that we can easily move our franchise over to MLB 15 is going to be huge. I have a feeling I'm going to be using this roster for years to come.

I'm not the best player so I chose the Marlins to start off with. They were ranked first but I know that doesn't always mean they are the best when the games play out.

We are 4-1 so far but all of the games have been really close. Surprisingly, the first 3 wins of the season were walk off wins over the Rockies. Crazy stuff.

I'm hoping speedy centerfielder Aaron Whitting and pitcher Greg Miranda(clearly based on on Hall of Famer Greg Maddux) lead me to the promised land.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »