Home

End of Season OSFM remake

This is a discussion on End of Season OSFM remake within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-20-2014, 12:18 PM   #1
Pro

Figment's Arena

OVR: 11
End of Season OSFM remake

I wanted to feel around to see if anyone would be interested in helping me update the OSFM rosters for the end of the season.

My plan is simply to take the end of season SCEA rosters and import prospects to that file, mostly from the OSFM roster file, but other sources in the roster vault as well.

I intend to improve the ratings of the prospects only like Kris Bryant of the Cubs and Joey Gallo of the Rangers who both dominated the minors. I do not intend to change any SCEA players.

I am a fan of rosters like Hybrid and SBFM, but the ratings seem a bit inflated to use in franchise mode. By the end of the first offseason, all the prospects are pushing 80 overall or better ratings and are too highly rated for franchise mode in my opinion.

I know the Cubs very well and intend to do them, plus the rest of the NL Central. I am looking for at least five others to help (one per division). I do not believe this will be an overtaxing project, and could legitimately be completed over a day or two of work by each person.

My goal is to have a completed file by at least mid December (I am a full time student and I am entering finals time so that must come first, but I would love to play a lot of baseball over the break).

Please let me know if you are interested in helping either by replying to this post or by private message.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »