Home

O.S.F.M. 2015 Recruiting(joint ops with Hybrid Set)

This is a discussion on O.S.F.M. 2015 Recruiting(joint ops with Hybrid Set) within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-18-2015, 05:50 PM   #65
MVP

redsfan4life's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: O.S.F.M. 2015 Recruiting(joint ops with Hybrid Set)

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanjeezy
Looks like I'll have to set up a pitch edits thread extra early this year. Anyone who is interested in helping can post in the thread once I set it up.
Is it weird that my favorite part of the game is editing pitches? LOL.

Guess I'm just a perfectionist. I'm kinda sad we can't have everyones walkup music right anymore.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-18-2015, 05:51 PM   #66
The Future

seanjeezy's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsfan4life
Is it weird that my favorite part of the game is editing pitches? LOL.

Guess I'm just a perfectionist. I'm kinda sad we can't have everyones walkup music right anymore.
Nope its mine too
Old 02-19-2015, 01:07 PM   #67
Rookie

SirSpencAlot36's Arena

OVR: 0

Thanks again Knight! And I can do the A's and the Marlins again and if you need me to I can do the Giants
Old 02-21-2015, 05:52 PM   #68
Pro

This thread need a sticky.
Old 02-21-2015, 09:39 PM   #69
MVP

Willard76's Arena

OVR: 7

Hey everyone, I know everyone is very passionate about their team and their personal entry into this project.

Teeds has been working what seems like 24/7 to update the spreadsheet to help everyone out on rating your teams and players onto a spreadsheet that will have everything gathered into one spot - please use this as a base for your OSFM. While you may or may not agree with all the numbers, they are as accurate as you can get for any player with MLB experience, and pretty close for lower minor league players.

We are on the page doing updates most evenings - if you take a look at the sheet, please sign into Google and jump into our convo and state your case or send teeds, WTNY or myself your suggestions - we want this roster to be the ultimate in accuracy and continuity.

Here is the link once again in case you did not get it from before.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...8Dk/edit#gid=0

Thanks to everyone who contributes and makes this already the most popular roster out there for a reason

Willard

OSFM BLUE JAYS Creator

Soundpack Contributor

Associate Creator and Godfather of the OSFM Hybrid Roster

follow me on twitter @billybrent
Old 02-21-2015, 10:15 PM   #70
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willard76
Hey everyone, I know everyone is very passionate about their team and their personal entry into this project.

Teeds has been working what seems like 24/7 to update the spreadsheet to help everyone out on rating your teams and players onto a spreadsheet that will have everything gathered into one spot - please use this as a base for your OSFM. While you may or may not agree with all the numbers, they are as accurate as you can get for any player with MLB experience, and pretty close for lower minor league players.

We are on the page doing updates most evenings - if you take a look at the sheet, please sign into Google and jump into our convo and state your case or send teeds, WTNY or myself your suggestions - we want this roster to be the ultimate in accuracy and continuity.

Here is the link once again in case you did not get it from before.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...8Dk/edit#gid=0

Thanks to everyone who contributes and makes this already the most popular roster out there for a reason

Willard
Willard i think you teeds,Wait and knight need to compile a list of roster creator and which teams they are working on.It should be posted on page 1 of this thread .So the viewers on this thread can be aware on who working on which teams.And also help they follow the rating spreadsheet so their want be any confusion.
Old 02-21-2015, 10:20 PM   #71
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

OVR: 12

So I think I'll help out this year. I'll take the Dodgers. I can do ratings if a player is in the spreadsheet. Someone will have to do faces Though. I'm not good at that at all. I'll also do the equipment for the players as best I can. Most of the minor leaguers will be difficult to figure out exact equipment, but I'll do the best I can.

Willard, Teeds, WTNY check out my Dodgers thread and give me some input if possible so I can make changes if needed. I'd like you guys to look at the list of players and let me know who stays and who needs to be removed. You guys can PM me if need be as well.

Thanks

Last edited by ShowTyme15; 02-21-2015 at 10:39 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-21-2015, 10:28 PM   #72
MVP

Willard76's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxaalex
Willard i think you teeds,Wait and knight need to compile a list of roster creator and which teams they are working on.It should be posted on page 1 of this thread .So the viewers on this thread can be aware on who working on which teams.And also help they follow the rating spreadsheet so their want be any confusion.
I'm sure it is coming

OSFM BLUE JAYS Creator

Soundpack Contributor

Associate Creator and Godfather of the OSFM Hybrid Roster

follow me on twitter @billybrent

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »