Home

2015 OSFM -- Real Life Roster Moves Set

This is a discussion on 2015 OSFM -- Real Life Roster Moves Set within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-25-2015, 03:54 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 13
2015 OSFM -- Real Life Roster Moves Set

Hey guys I post something similar to this every year and every year we get it figured out sooner or later. Basically I like using a real life roster set to follow all the real life roster moves for all teams during the season. I play my games as the White Sox (or versus the Sox if they lost on that day in rea life) and sim all the other games to mimic their real life outcomes. In the past this has required DLing a FRANCHISE file that was posted by someone on OS after Spring Training was completed so that all rosters and line ups stayed in tact. It could also be done w the Opening Day set of rosters but the user would have to go in and set all teams at the 25 man roster or once again the line ups would be off.

Can we do something like this again? Are there any new features in the game that might make this process a bit easier to set up since DLing the franchise file can be difficult for some since last year you couldn't post those in the game but rather would need a USB file to transfer them from here on OS.

If I can do anything to help overall I should be able to. As many of you know I was the batting stance/pitching motion guy for years and can always help with those and I also post my IN Season roster moves thread to help keep up with all the moves during the season and making this process easier.

Can't wait to get the game!

Strut24
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »