Home

Cardinals Edits

This is a discussion on Cardinals Edits within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-13-2015, 01:15 AM   #49
MVP

ilstu24's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Cardinals Edits

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDHoss45
Thanks man and when I downloaded the one you put into the vault earlier I thought it was very fair across the board talent and skill wise. So are you say the ovr's wont change for the OSFM one? because I am doing an online league with a buddy of mine who is a Cubs fan and we planned on using the OSFM rosters but I don't like them at all after seeing Bryant's ovr boosted so much even though he hasn't done anything even after you say they base it off last years stats that makes no sense. I just feel it wouldn't be fair now with the Cardinals up and comers receiving no love as even Russell for the Cubs seen a significant boost.
Nope. OSFM won't change ratings for players already in game. My ratings might be a little different than last years game, but not much. At least to start.

PSN: Onebase24
Follow me on Twitter: @mdthomp24
Old 04-13-2015, 01:24 AM   #50
Rookie

BigDHoss45's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilstu24
Nope. OSFM won't change ratings for players already in game. My ratings might be a little different than last years game, but not much. At least to start.
Thanks for replying man it helps a lot I was confused with the whole OSFM deal and if you have any pull with those guys you should definitely propose adjusting everyones ovr across the board on an even scale to making playing the game more enoyable and realistic.
Old 04-13-2015, 01:33 AM   #51
MVP

ilstu24's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDHoss45
Thanks for replying man it helps a lot I was confused with the whole OSFM deal and if you have any pull with those guys you should definitely propose adjusting everyones ovr across the board on an even scale to making playing the game more enoyable and realistic.
Yeah, maybe in a different release. But initial release never changes stock ratings.

PSN: Onebase24
Follow me on Twitter: @mdthomp24
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-13-2015, 01:39 AM   #52
Rookie

Gotcha did not realize they were already in the game...makes sense. I remember young players being insanely low last year too. With that said I didn't get a chance to dl your roster and look at Grichuks individual stats but personally I'd like to see more of him in CF before deciding if he can actually stick there. He has made some nice plays but he mainly played RF in the minors. Typically if a guy is good enough to play CF he starts there in the minors and moves to the corner if he can't make it. I think for the team at the moment it makes more sense to platoon him with Jay. Although if you have him at RF his defensive ratings should he high relative to the position. Don't know where you put his offensive stats but he his walk rate has consistently sat around 4-5% which is pretty terrible for someone with his power...along with his 27%k rate at the major league level.

Hopefully I'm wrong on him bc the Cards could use his power...but his projections are pretty weak too...Steamer 250ABs 0.2war...Zips 600 ABS 1.1war
Old 04-13-2015, 01:58 AM   #53
Rookie

BigDHoss45's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilstu24
Yeah, maybe in a different release. But initial release never changes stock ratings.
Do you know if the Hybrid roster they spoke of will change the SCEA players like I would like to make it fair n even it out?
Old 04-13-2015, 02:34 AM   #54
Rookie

ItAllFades's Arena

OVR: 9

In case anyone didn't see in the Corrections thread, I redid a bunch of the Cardinals who had generic faces.

You can find them in the Vault under my PSN highroad214.
Old 04-13-2015, 02:36 AM   #55
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItAllFades
In case anyone didn't see in the Corrections thread, I redid a bunch of the Cardinals who had generic faces.

You can find them in the Vault under my PSN highroad214.
can you do ray black rp for the giants and engel beltre for the whitesox
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-13-2015, 02:48 AM   #56
Rookie

ItAllFades's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxaalex
can you do ray black rp for the giants and engel beltre for the whitesox
Sure, are they part of the roster already?

Edit: Okay, both of them are done and uploaded to the Vault.

Last edited by ItAllFades; 04-13-2015 at 03:05 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »