Home

OSFM 2015 Progress

This is a discussion on OSFM 2015 Progress within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 04-11-2015, 11:18 PM   #137
#1 conrhusker fan

huskerfan4life's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: OSFM 2015 Progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by milldaddy35
I know one thing. Iowa will beat them.
i wouldn't doubt it

Follow Me On Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/bigbadjz
Old 04-11-2015, 11:34 PM   #138
The Hard Way

K0ZZ's Arena

OVR: 23

As much as I want these asap, take your time and don't rush to make the loose deadline. I've been in roster groups and rushing to meet deadlines is never a good thing. These will come when they come and they will be great as always! Thanks for the great work!
Old 04-11-2015, 11:35 PM   #139
Pro

gsize19's Arena

OVR: 3

Whether they release tonight or not, great job to the guys who contributed on this. Thousands wait for these and these guys put a lot of effort into making them pretty accurate... I know I usually do my Reds as I wait, but it is a filler until the OSFM releases and I can get inside a true franchise... Great job guys, pat yourselves on your backs!!!

I don't steal rosters and pass them off as my own, I create them!!!
Old 04-11-2015, 11:38 PM   #140
Rookie

OVR: 3
Icon14 Re: OSFM 2015 Progress

I've been a follower of many things on this site and don't usually post. However, these rosters are one of the main reasons i buy this game from year to year. Thanks again for everyone's hard work on these.
Old 04-11-2015, 11:42 PM   #141
Rookie

OVR: 1

Every year I look forward to these rosters being released, and every year they are incredible. This year I've decided to pass the time by trying my hand at making some guys I am pretty sure will not be included. (Wigginton, Ankiel, Miguel Tejada, and Brandon Inge to name a few) Mine will never look as good as the faces the makers of these rosters make. Thank you to all who've contributed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-11-2015, 11:47 PM   #142
MVP

Willard76's Arena

OVR: 7

Hey guys. I am not the type to do this but with what my life has become the last 6 months I am going to throw it out there.

I am not asking for any kind of compensation for doing this so please do not take it that way. When people started fundraising for our family I rejected it at first.

Every year guys offer to donate money to guys who put their own time into building these rosters. I do it for the pure enjoyment I get out of someone else enjoying my work. I have received a couple of PMs from guys asking where they can donate. Normally I smile and move forward. But for the people who legitimately want to and can afford to do this - read on

This year is different and after talking to Ridin, I decided to create this post. Please I don't want I'm sorry etc from everyone - that kinda comes as understood.

Many of you know my wife and I had a baby last June and I stepped away from the hybrid for a bit to adjust to our new life. What only a handful know is back in August and September of last year he was diagnosed first with a heart issue and then liver issues. Since then my family has been living out of Sick Kids Hospital in Toronto as well as the nearby Ronald McDonald House so we can stay together as a family while we wait for a liver donation and eventually his heart repair.

Both of these places are fantastic facilities but would not be without donations - they charge us $15 a night at Ronald McDonald House and it costs them roughly $150 per family (there can be up to 81 families there each night all with critically ill children, and whom live 59kms or more away - many families are from all over Canada)

So if anyone would truly like to give back to at least one person in this community financially, I am asking that you donate to one of Sick Kids Hospital in Toronto or Ronald McDonald House Toronto. Both have info on their sites how to do so.

Thank you to anyone who does. It may not help my family directly but there are so many families you could be helping.

Willard76

OSFM BLUE JAYS Creator

Soundpack Contributor

Associate Creator and Godfather of the OSFM Hybrid Roster

follow me on twitter @billybrent
Old 04-11-2015, 11:54 PM   #143
Rookie

ozcore's Arena

OVR: 0

are the 1st & 3rd base coaches names are gonna be updated as well? cause the original ones are wrong in the game
Old 04-11-2015, 11:54 PM   #144
Rookie

Big Buford's Arena

OVR: 0

last year was my first for the show (was a 360 owner and bought the ps4 exclusively for this series). I used the OSFM last year and absolutely loved it!

I do have one question. As I understand it, any injuries as of opening day are sent to the minor league clubs? Is there ever a non-injured version released, or would I just need to look through the injury list as of OD and bring those guys up manually? Along the same lines, is there any way to manually injure players in a franchise?

Last but certainly not least, thank you to the entire team that makes this happen. The show is phenomenal in its own right, but you all are what made it everything I had hoped it would be. Anxiously anticipating another great set this year!
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »