Home

OSFM2015 V.1 - Corrections

This is a discussion on OSFM2015 V.1 - Corrections within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-12-2015, 11:03 PM   #81
MVP

ilstu24's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: OSFM2015 V.1 - Corrections

nvm....not worth it.

PSN: Onebase24
Follow me on Twitter: @mdthomp24
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-12-2015, 11:09 PM   #82
MVP

ilstu24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanjeezy
Are we listing any possible potential changes here? I haven't really gone through the whole set in-depth yet, but if Giolito is a 92 and Urias is a 91, then no other pitching prospect should be within 3-5 of that, no? Unless there are other 65-70 FV pitching prospects I'm forgetting? Or maybe those two just need to be higher?
Only other pitching prospect in their class is Rodon, IMO. Rodon is also probably more of a finished product than those two. Personally I'd go: Giolito-95 Urias 93 Rodon 92, with Rodon the highest rated of the 3 at the moment.

Next tier lower is guys like Bundy, Harvey, Severino, Norris, Berrios, Appel, Vaelazquez, A. Gonzalez, Syndergaard, Stephenson, Glasnow, Gray, Reyes and more. This is the tier that is borderline A/B in my opinion.

Last edited by ilstu24; 04-12-2015 at 11:11 PM.
Old 04-12-2015, 11:12 PM   #83
Rookie

QuestGAV's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxaalex
Ilstu24 just curious how does mason katz single A prospect not even in the cardinals top 15 prospect list rated as a 68 prospect.He should be rated in the 50's.Sometimes you rate single A,AA players to high.Other than that i love what you done with cardinals system.
Sounds like he's in A because they want to convert him to C and that his bat is advanced for the level. The OVR may look high but the individual ratings look reasonable for a bat heavy 24 y/o?
Old 04-12-2015, 11:13 PM   #84
Best in the World

BDKiiing's Arena

OVR: 23

Cardinals:
Cooney, whiting, Petrick, Gast, weaver, flaherty, Kaminsky, socolovich, Harris, ohlman, Stanley, Rosario, bean, Valera, Wilson, Kelly, wisdom, mercado, Pham, Rodriguez.

All of those need an extra year to their age, in order by position.

Old 04-12-2015, 11:14 PM   #85
Rookie

OVR: 2

Royals don't have Scott Blewett in the game. He is a top 10 prospect in that organization. Plus, Royals have a top 10 farm system in MLB and they dont have a single rated A potential proespect? Raul Mondesi should be an A. The rest I can see as B's or lower.

Otherwise everything looks great! Thanks for the effort and all the work that everyone put in to this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-12-2015, 11:15 PM   #86
MVP

ilstu24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuestGAV
Sounds like he's in A because they want to convert him to C and that his bat is advanced for the level. The OVR may look high but the individual ratings look reasonable for a bat heavy 24 y/o?

I follow the birds hardcore. This is exactly right. He was a premier college hitter at LSU, he would likely be in AAA in a few months if it wasn't for the position switch. Bat heavy prospect. He and Jacob Wilson are the most underrated guys in the system.

Old 04-12-2015, 11:17 PM   #87
MVP

ilstu24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssxtricky30
Royals don't have Scott Blewett in the game. He is a top 10 prospect in that organization. Plus, Royals have a top 10 farm system in MLB and they dont have a single rated A potential player? Raul Mondesi should be an A. The rest I can see as B's or lower.

Otherwise everything looks great! Thanks for the effort and all the work that everyone put in to this.
I disagree. Mondesi shouldn't be an A. I understand he's always been young for the level, but he has yet to really have any success in pro ball. I think High B is perfect.

I'd actually lower his offensive ratings to be honest.

Old 04-12-2015, 11:21 PM   #88
Rookie

OVR: 0

ILSTU what's with the low rating on Marco Gonzales...he pitched well in the postseason last year for us and very nearly beat out martinez for the 5th sp spot...I agree on the potential but low 60s rated? He Is mlb ready but has one of the lowest ratings of all Cards pitchers?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »