Home

Online Franchise OSFM Roster Issues

This is a discussion on Online Franchise OSFM Roster Issues within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-13-2015, 07:18 PM   #1
Rookie

Brian3113's Arena

OVR: 0
Online Franchise OSFM Roster Issues

Hey guys,

I commented on the OSFM thread as well, but thought I would post a separate thread since my comment is 12 pages deep.

Any idea what the deal is with uploading the OSFM roster for an online franchise and having the MLB rosters being jacked up? For example, several starting pitchers are rated incredibly low e.g. Chris Sale a 61 OVR. Many other starters have a Stamina rating that is very low. e.g. Felix Hernandez has a stamina of 25 and his energy meter is drained by 60 pitches.

When you select the roster, it shows fine, but when you actually upload it and activate the league, they become messed up.
Portland Trail Blazers
Seattle Sounders FC
Nebraska Cornhuskers
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-13-2015, 11:58 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Online Franchise OSFM Roster Issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian3113
Hey guys,

I commented on the OSFM thread as well, but thought I would post a separate thread since my comment is 12 pages deep.

Any idea what the deal is with uploading the OSFM roster for an online franchise and having the MLB rosters being jacked up? For example, several starting pitchers are rated incredibly low e.g. Chris Sale a 61 OVR. Many other starters have a Stamina rating that is very low. e.g. Felix Hernandez has a stamina of 25 and his energy meter is drained by 60 pitches.

When you select the roster, it shows fine, but when you actually upload it and activate the league, they become messed up.
I am having the same exact issue. Waited for the OSFM rosters to start our Online Franchise and ran into this issue tonight setting it up.

Anybody have any ideas / explanations / thoughts?

Thanks for the help.
Old 04-14-2015, 12:01 AM   #3
Rookie

Brian3113's Arena

UPDATE:

I found a solution that worked. I deleted any save files on my PS4 (not sure this is completely necessary) I restarted the game so it auto updated the rosters. Then I went to the in game regular settings and went to the roster vault. I downloaded the roster and saved the roster file to the PS4.

Then I loaded that roster. I started an online franchise and when I loaded the roster, I loaded the roster from the system file rather than the online vault option at setup. That seemed to solve the issue.
Portland Trail Blazers
Seattle Sounders FC
Nebraska Cornhuskers
Old 04-14-2015, 02:51 AM   #4
MVP

redsfan4life's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian3113
UPDATE:

I found a solution that worked. I deleted any save files on my PS4 (not sure this is completely necessary) I restarted the game so it auto updated the rosters. Then I went to the in game regular settings and went to the roster vault. I downloaded the roster and saved the roster file to the PS4.

Then I loaded that roster. I started an online franchise and when I loaded the roster, I loaded the roster from the system file rather than the online vault option at setup. That seemed to solve the issue.
This has always been an issue

Sorry you had problems.
Old 04-14-2015, 03:17 AM   #5
MVP

Houston's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsfan4life
This has always been an issue

Sorry you had problems.
This is very true and coming from a genius at making these online leagues I recommend never loading a roster from the vault always load from HD. Example is say you made a league and you loaded a roster out of vault and for some reason the person that uploaded the roster deletes that roster you very well could have a locked league you cant get into. Always load from HD when creating the league.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-11-2015, 10:03 PM   #6
Just started!

Has anyone been able to do a fantasy draft for an online franchise using the OSFM rosters? It doesn't seem to work correctly as in many of the minor league players don't show up during the draft. Is there a way to make this work?
Old 06-05-2015, 09:15 PM   #7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandpaFratastic
Has anyone been able to do a fantasy draft for an online franchise using the OSFM rosters? It doesn't seem to work correctly as in many of the minor league players don't show up during the draft. Is there a way to make this work?
Bump. Would like to know if anyone has found a solution to this? I'm experiencing the same problem.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »