Home

OSFM Weekly Updates

This is a discussion on OSFM Weekly Updates within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-03-2015, 03:42 AM   #49
MVP

grgmths1433's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: OSFM Weekly Updates

Will you be adding pitch edits to these?

MLB- Milwaukee Brewers
NFL- Green Bay Packers
NBA- Milwaukee Bucks
Old 06-03-2015, 03:50 AM   #50
MVP

Bondsfan's Arena

OVR: 8

Ridin, for future updates, on the Giants Lincecum 55, Blanco 7, and Crawford 35 have the wrong number.

Also, Lincecum, Belt, Crawford, Panik and Aoki all received upgrades to their ratings this week.

Thanks again for the great roster. Only took me a few minutes to make the changes above, and now Im set to run my franchise!
Old 06-03-2015, 05:10 AM   #51
Rookie

OVR: 0

Thanks for the hard work, the show wouldn't be the same without it.

Just wondering for next weeks update, since the mlb draft is Monday night, will you be including some of the draft prospects you've created onto their correct team that drafts them?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-03-2015, 06:31 AM   #52
MVP

RidinDwnKingsley's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cbrune3
Thanks for the hard work, the show wouldn't be the same without it.

Just wondering for next weeks update, since the mlb draft is Monday night, will you be including some of the draft prospects you've created onto their correct team that drafts them?

Yes they will be placed on their teams

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-03-2015, 06:38 AM   #53
MVP

RidinDwnKingsley's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by grgmths1433
Will you be adding pitch edits to these?

I dont play with pitch edits, except for adding or subtracting a pitch that a pitcher should have in his arsenal and tweaking control and break numbers if needed. I have seen if you start editing and tweaking too many things in any roster that once SCEA guys come into your franchise via the draft, in a few years its becomes very unbalanced.... Its a fact test it. SCEa has tremendous resources available to make us this quality title so why should we think we can do better at recreating what they do? Mass editing is great for Season of play but after that you need to practically re-edit everyone each off season. No offense but I went I play my franchise, I want to PLAY my franchise. To each his own and find a set you enjoy and play.

Old 06-03-2015, 06:42 AM   #54
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidinDwnKingsley
I dont play with pitch edits, except for adding or subtracting a pitch that a pitcher should have in his arsenal and tweaking control and break numbers if needed. I have seen if you start editing and tweaking too many things in any roster that once SCEA guys come into your franchise via the draft, in a few years its becomes very unbalanced.... Its a fact test it. SCEa has tremendous resources available to make us this quality title so why should we think we can do better at recreating what they do? Mass editing is great for Season of play but after that you need to practically re-edit everyone each off season. No offense but I went I play my franchise, I want to PLAY my franchise. To each his own and find a set you enjoy and play.

Hey Ridin, is OSFM v2.1 the base set that you used for these? thanks for the great rosters!
Old 06-03-2015, 06:46 AM   #55
MVP

RidinDwnKingsley's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeschafer_1
Hey Ridin, is OSFM v2.1 the base set that you used for these? thanks for the great rosters!

Yes... Will be the base going forward. By the end if season you will have a collection of all SCEA imported players with a finely tuned roster base. If you take that file and play franchise than any player SCEA adds next year will get the properly scanned face.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-03-2015, 09:00 AM   #56
MVP

grgmths1433's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidinDwnKingsley

I really do think the game plays wonderful out of the box. I was just asking if you were or not. Good to hear these are franchise ready. Thanks a bunch.

MLB- Milwaukee Brewers
NFL- Green Bay Packers
NBA- Milwaukee Bucks

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »