Home

OSFM v2.1 pitch edits updated SCEA ratings

This is a discussion on OSFM v2.1 pitch edits updated SCEA ratings within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-20-2015, 10:12 AM   #41
MVP

DarthRambo's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: OSFM v2.1 pitch edits updated SCEA ratings

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatjoejr2001

Thought you should know the roster of jrock was checked and these prospects were missing, according to this person that checked Irish. Just thought that would be good for Monday's release since you plan on starting your franchise soon after (me too lol). Anyway, just thought I would bring it up here 🏽

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's great and all but I am the wrong person to be creating prospects lol. I wouldn't know what to rate them and definitely can't do faces lol. And even if I could who do I replace on the roster?

If they are added by SCEA than no problem. If one of the guys who put together OSFM with Ridin wants to create and rate them properly then that'd be awesome, but I'm just not that guy lol.

These rosters are strictly importing added players and updating attributes from SCEA's roster updates. They've become even more than that thanks to BrianU and jrock!

https://www.youtube.com/DarthRambo
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-20-2015, 10:15 AM   #42
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishSalsa
That's great and all but I am the wrong person to be creating prospects lol. I wouldn't know what to rate them and definitely can't do faces lol. And even if I could who do I replace on the roster?

If they are added by SCEA than no problem. If one of the guys who put together OSFM with Ridin wants to create and rate them properly then that'd be awesome, but I'm just not that guy lol.

These rosters are strictly importing added players and updating attributes from SCEA's roster updates. They've become even more than that thanks to BrianU and jrock!

I hear you. We'll see what happens...I'm sure it'll all work itself out with somebody else stepping up to take it on. Personally I can't edit myself so I wouldn't know where to start. Luckily for me I'm patient 🏽

Old 06-22-2015, 10:17 AM   #43
MVP

DarthRambo's Arena

Newest roster uploaded! Lindor, Buxton etc all imported with call names done! Updated attributes from SCEA 6/22 update. Ready to start my franchise...I think lol

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Old 06-24-2015, 03:01 AM   #44
Rookie

jrock528's Arena

OVR: 0

Hi all, I just released a new roster OSFM 2.1 40HYBRID v2 by jrocked up now on the vault. It includes the prospects listed that I did not include such as Rafael Devers and placed on their respective teams. Please let me know if anyone else is missing. As far as I am concerned, this will be the roster I use for franchise now. I used IrishSalsa's latest 40 man roster based off Ridin's week 4 update as well my old roster, for a base and then made the adjustments. Thanks to IrishSalsa and Ridin and enjoy!
Old 06-25-2015, 06:12 PM   #45
Pro

movethechains11's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrock528
Hi all, I just released a new roster OSFM 2.1 40HYBRID v2 by jrocked up now on the vault. It includes the prospects listed that I did not include such as Rafael Devers and placed on their respective teams. Please let me know if anyone else is missing. As far as I am concerned, this will be the roster I use for franchise now. I used IrishSalsa's latest 40 man roster based off Ridin's week 4 update as well my old roster, for a base and then made the adjustments. Thanks to IrishSalsa and Ridin and enjoy!
So are these basically OSFM 2.1 Week 4 update roster with pitch edits and 40 man rosters? I know the weekly updates don't have either but have all the new players and what not.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-25-2015, 06:47 PM   #46
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrock528
Cool bro. Not for nothing, but maybe you should create your own thread to better promote your version of everyone's roster. Outside of that what did your base roster you personally created have edited? Did you make any personal tweaks on top of adding ridin and Irish's edits or what not? Are their the new drafted rookies? These are all questions that could be answered in your OWN thread. Saw this same message in ridin's weekly thread as well. Just saying get the word out on your own thread would be best because it seems like you got a cool hybrid roster brewing here. 🏽

Old 06-29-2015, 11:03 AM   #47
MVP

DarthRambo's Arena

New update uploaded look at OP for file! Pitch edits were redone for added CAPS, Alex Meyer and Chris Volstad. Added call names to the few I could find.

EDIT Sorry! I got in a hurry and forgot to edit attributes based on SCEA updates. Will upload shortly!

Okay everything is done! Updated attributes and added CAPS. Enjoy!

Last edited by DarthRambo; 06-29-2015 at 12:29 PM.
Old 06-29-2015, 07:49 PM   #48
MVP

DarthRambo's Arena

I did a bunch of updated transactions today in regards to who's a free agent and who isn't. Also have Devers in Boston and Atlanta's SP prospect Tyrell Jenkins. I thought about uploading another roster with these done...definitely will be there for next week.

These aren't perfect but I do like the idea of having guys not on a team if they are a free agent irl, for example Jordan Schafer is a free agent when he was on the Twins. Doing this allowed Buxton to play everyday at CF.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Last edited by DarthRambo; 06-29-2015 at 07:52 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »