Home

OSFM 2016: Chicago White Sox

This is a discussion on OSFM 2016: Chicago White Sox within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-17-2016, 11:07 PM   #65
MVP

CWSpalehoseCWS's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: OSFM 2016: Chicago White Sox

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Left Shark
Hey Palehose- great job on the White Sox this year! Also, do you plan on adding younger players/prospects to the vault? Love your work, but I'd like to replace some of the minor league filler type guys like: Shrek, Volstad, Loe, Smith, Rottino in favor of younger guys when I do my franchise and kind of pretend they didn't add pieces like that. Thanks for all the hard work! It's really appreciated by this guy.
Glad you like them. At some point sure I'll get some of the younger guys in the vault, but it probably won't be for a little bit. I really want to get some games in myself and this always prevents me from being able to. I'll drop all the guys I turned in to Knight and co. in the vault (only a few minor differences with a couple guys). Make sure you grab Johan Cruz, he was left out by mistake and there's a fake player in his place.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-18-2016, 12:55 PM   #66
Rookie

BCProdigy25's Arena

OVR: 0

I would really like to see Andre Wheeler put into the roster or at least the vaults. He's the #30 prospect in the Sox's System and could be in the pen in the next couple of years. He's a hard throwing left handed reliever who I think would make a good addition to the roster. Now, I may be a little bias because he lived with me for a year in college and he is basically my brother but if I create him I know I wouldn't do him justice.
Old 04-18-2016, 07:50 PM   #67
MVP

CWSpalehoseCWS's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCProdigy25
I would really like to see Andre Wheeler put into the roster or at least the vaults. He's the #30 prospect in the Sox's System and could be in the pen in the next couple of years. He's a hard throwing left handed reliever who I think would make a good addition to the roster. Now, I may be a little bias because he lived with me for a year in college and he is basically my brother but if I create him I know I wouldn't do him justice.
I actually think I included him in OSFM 2015. I'll see what I can do for you, I just hope you aren't expecting a really high ranked RP even though he pitched pretty decently (he was in High-A last year).

Sox are signing John Holdzkom. He made a brief appearance for the Pirates in 2014, so I am in the process of getting him transferred over. Looks like the replacement for Loe has been found.
Old 04-18-2016, 08:16 PM   #68
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWSpalehoseCWS
I actually think I included him in OSFM 2015. I'll see what I can do for you, I just hope you aren't expecting a really high ranked RP even though he pitched pretty decently (he was in High-A last year).

Sox are signing John Holdzkom. He made a brief appearance for the Pirates in 2014, so I am in the process of getting him transferred over. Looks like the replacement for Loe has been found.
Cwspalehosecws didn't you had a cap of james dykstra. He was assign to AA Birmingham barons last year he was very effective as a starter.
Old 04-18-2016, 08:35 PM   #69
Rookie

ItAllFades's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:

Holdzkom is on the Free Agent list. Number 3 I think? Simple roster move.
Old 04-18-2016, 10:29 PM   #70
MVP

CWSpalehoseCWS's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItAllFades
Holdzkom is on the Free Agent list. Number 3 I think? Simple roster move.
Good call, had no clue he was included. I found him in FA1.
Old 04-18-2016, 10:31 PM   #71
MVP

CWSpalehoseCWS's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcsalx
Cwspalehosecws didn't you had a cap of james dykstra. He was assign to AA Birmingham barons last year he was very effective as a starter.
I don't believe I ever did
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-18-2016, 11:50 PM   #72
Rookie

BCProdigy25's Arena

Quote:
I definitely don't expect high ratings for him I talked with him today and he said that if he was to rank himself he would be between 60 and 62 overall. I would just love to see him in the game and I know he would get a huge kick out of it too. Thanks for taking the time to do this for the community

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »