Home

2007 90-man roster

This is a discussion on 2007 90-man roster within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-10-2016, 08:23 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: 2007 90-man roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by htskr21
Wouldn't half the players still be around today? That's only 8 seasons ago. Another thought, you could pick up MLB 07' or 08' for PS3? If there was an OSFM roster made then, I bet someone has it. You could be playing the 2007 season tonight!
Yeah, I know....Problems with that are: MLB 07 the Show on PS3 can't come CLOSE to comparing with MLB 15 the Show on PS4 in any regard. Also, I don't own a PS3, it's a fun and interesting project for me (more fun, in a lot of ways, than playing the actual game), and '07 (correct me if I'm wrong) had only 25-man rosters. I get it, the project is totally not for everyone and it might be a bit of a Quixotic mission, but I thought it just might fill a niche for some people on here.
Old 02-10-2016, 10:35 PM   #10
Rookie

jermars666's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanillathunder98
Yeah, I know....Problems with that are: MLB 07 the Show on PS3 can't come CLOSE to comparing with MLB 15 the Show on PS4 in any regard. Also, I don't own a PS3, it's a fun and interesting project for me (more fun, in a lot of ways, than playing the actual game), and '07 (correct me if I'm wrong) had only 25-man rosters. I get it, the project is totally not for everyone and it might be a bit of a Quixotic mission, but I thought it just might fill a niche for some people on here.
Don't let that troll thwart you vanilla. He posted almost the exact same thing on my 2008 thread. I don't know why someone would discourage someone making a roster set.
Old 02-11-2016, 08:20 AM   #11
Rookie

htskr21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanillathunder98
You're right about the fun part. I feel the same way about messing around with roster(s). Playing with them always feels like a bit of a let down. Probably just too much hype making them for anything to live up to. If you could find someone with a PS3 and buy 08' you'd have the SCEA ratings/stances, etc. from the 07' season, anyway.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-11-2016, 02:43 PM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jermars666
Do you have a spreadsheet or document of where you are on your progress?
Yeah, I have a spreadsheet...I'll post it on here shortly when I have some time to make it presentable/legible. Sorry that updates on this might come kinda slowly, between two jobs and school I don't have too much time for this but I'm trying to do as much as possible without it infringing on more important real-life things.
Old 02-11-2016, 04:27 PM   #13
MVP

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jermars666
Don't let that troll thwart you vanilla. He posted almost the exact same thing on my 2008 thread. I don't know why someone would discourage someone making a roster set.
Speaking of that thread....
I am building a website that will host classic sport gaming rosters from years past. We have lost many great rosters for good over the past several years due to expired links. If your interested in contributing, please PM me and let the work live on forever!
Old 02-13-2016, 02:41 PM   #14
Rookie

Here's an (albeit incomplete) spreadsheet that I'm using for the rosters. Bold print means the players still need to be created/imported, and underneath the team are lists of the SCEA pitchers and hitters who need to be re-created. Not all the teams are done, but this is a good reference and I'll try to complete it soon. I also just uploaded an updated roster which should be in sync (for the most part) with the spreadsheet

Edited: Here's the actual link to the spreadsheet, whoops! https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...K7BCGU/pubhtml

That SHOULD work.

Last edited by vanillathunder98; 02-18-2016 at 12:46 PM.
Old 02-14-2016, 12:23 AM   #15
Rookie

jermars666's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlatinoheatx
Speaking of that thread....
I killed that project for the time being.... I ran into crashing trying to simulate to get service time for players. Season would crash to the PS4 menu constantly.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-17-2016, 07:09 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 5

With this 07 roster and the OS94 roster, by philparent, I am more excited about this release of The Show than ever before!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »