Home

Best Roster set to get by?

This is a discussion on Best Roster set to get by? within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2016, 05:49 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Best Roster set to get by?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matty86
I downloaded one of the prospect rosters.. 150 or 200 I forget. The Red Sox system looked decent enough so I'm rolling with it. I want to finish at least a season this year so no turning back now. I'll miss the official OS rosters but I just can't get a season finished if I wait lol
I've gone back and forth on this very issue. The problem is, is that as soon as I give in and play with a less than but good enough roster, OSFM will drop 3 days later so (for now) I'm holding out, occupying myself with Draft Kings.
Old 04-07-2016, 09:35 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibson88
I've gone back and forth on this very issue. The problem is, is that as soon as I give in and play with a less than but good enough roster, OSFM will drop 3 days later so (for now) I'm holding out, occupying myself with Draft Kings.
I've always been that way. But then every time I start a franchise with OSFM rosters, they release an update/new version, someone does one with pitch edits, hybrids.... it just never ends. I just had to buckle down and play.

I'm 5-3 with the Red Sox, I'll be playing the first and last games of series, and simming the middle game (or one of them in a 4 game series). I got blown out last night so I only played my at bats and simmed the pitching. I may start doing that.. if I'm up maybe 2 or 3 + I'll sim the batting, if I'm down 2-3 I'll sim the pitching. I think that way I could finish at least a season maybe a few!
Old 04-07-2016, 09:38 AM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 0

Complete Minors 2.0 is in the vault and it is much better than the first one but still missing a few players... Looks like the guy who made it tried to port over from 15 as some of the mistakes are the renamed Sony guys from 15 that were removed. I use Texas and the only mistakes were generic versions of Profar, Phil Klein, Nick Tepesch, AJ Griffin and Tyler Colvin.... And the roster had a created version of Profar and Griffin (to go with the generic ones with correct stats) so I manually corrected the rest... I only know the top 200 prospects and all of the Rangers minor leaguers so this one will hold me over nicely... So I suggest (if you can't wait) do what I did and get this one, correct the mistakes on your team and have fun
Old 04-07-2016, 12:12 PM   #20
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

I caved. I could not wait. I love the game and want my Yankees franchise to start.

I went with the Top 150 prospects. More than suitable for me. I only know the top 50 in reality. So it was fine.

Off and running!!! 4-0 start for the Bombers!!!
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 04-07-2016, 12:39 PM   #21
Rookie

So Far I'm not impressed. Most rosters are incomplete. The Top 150 works best for me but I can't wait until this roster is done. I'm a Phillies fan and most rosters eiteher don't have the Rule 5 Done or ONLY the Rule 5 and no Minors... the top 150 has at least the rule 5 and the top 150 but I want the full minors...

I can't believe the ones that do the full prospects still have Jesse Biddle on the Phillies.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-07-2016, 01:07 PM   #22
Pro

ARoid1313's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bscott14
Complete Minors 2.0 is in the vault and it is much better than the first one but still missing a few players... Looks like the guy who made it tried to port over from 15 as some of the mistakes are the renamed Sony guys from 15 that were removed. I use Texas and the only mistakes were generic versions of Profar, Phil Klein, Nick Tepesch, AJ Griffin and Tyler Colvin.... And the roster had a created version of Profar and Griffin (to go with the generic ones with correct stats) so I manually corrected the rest... I only know the top 200 prospects and all of the Rangers minor leaguers so this one will hold me over nicely... So I suggest (if you can't wait) do what I did and get this one, correct the mistakes on your team and have fun

whats the psn for complete minor 2.0?
Old 04-07-2016, 01:09 PM   #23
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bscott14
Good suggestion, I will check it out. Thx!
Old 04-07-2016, 01:57 PM   #24
Rookie

Reckless559's Arena

I just looked in the vault and i cant find any Complete Minors 2.0
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »