Home

Old 05-08-2016, 04:12 PM   #833
MVP

Side Effect's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: #OSFM V2

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcsalx
Ridin indians adam moore doesnt have the correct mlb service time its 1.022 it really should be 2.077.
He was in Friday's SCEA update with his correct team and stats too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidinDwnKingsley
Also going back... If you use any osfm or even the hybrid V3 and start a franchise in 15 when you continue in 16 most of those same guys are glitched, Delgago, walker etc..... I still think its tied to importing franchise somehow......Well the good news is for V3 we should be good to go with this issue.
It is weird. There's other players who were imported who show the wrong overall. In roster control lineups and manage roster it shows it a few points less than should be for some, but in Player Movement screen it's correct, but sorted by the wrong overall so it shows a 62 overall listed with 58 overalls.
Old 05-09-2016, 12:41 AM   #834
MVP

Side Effect's Arena

Dbacks LF Rickie Weeks has a wrong 20 years service time. Aroid has an awesome one in the vault with correct service time and stats.
Old 05-09-2016, 12:59 AM   #835
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Side Effect
Dbacks LF Rickie Weeks has a wrong 20 years service time. Aroid has an awesome one in the vault with correct service time and stats.
So many more mistakes in OSFM, basically there are better more accurate models of every player than the ones OSFM 2.5 used. Ridin/knight whatever other jam boys work on this thing are really losing their touch.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-09-2016, 01:01 AM   #836
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcsalx
Ridin indians adam moore doesnt have the correct mlb service time its 1.022 it really should be 2.077.
How do you even notice this? Fix it yourself little boy.
Old 05-09-2016, 02:57 AM   #837
MVP

RidinDwnKingsley's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by showaddict
So many more mistakes in OSFM, basically there are better more accurate models of every player than the ones OSFM 2.5 used. Ridin/knight whatever other jam boys work on this thing are really losing their touch.

How do you even notice this? Fix it yourself little boy.... Btw take your agenda to another thread please ty
Old 05-09-2016, 04:57 AM   #838
Pro

UNDERTAKER1215's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by iShowHard
I fixed it myself lil boi. There's a ton of work to be done with that set, not sure why you are on here quarreling with haters, probably should get away from the comp and onto the PS4, v3 comin out in October at this rate lmao. Chop chop little boy.
I'd like to see you do better, you could never have a roster even remotely comparable to OSFM. They don't get paid for this, so they could actually say **** it and leave it be, but they don't, they are nice enough to give us updated rosters. If you don't like it, too bad, don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya.
Old 05-09-2016, 07:49 AM   #839
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Side Effect
How do people get stats correctly? I understand doing the service time but to have it accurate all the way down to the stats is crazy.
Old 05-09-2016, 10:20 AM   #840
MVP

Side Effect's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Left Shark
How do people get stats correctly? I understand doing the service time but to have it accurate all the way down to the stats is crazy.
Imported from SCEA's rosters.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »