Home

Osfm V2 roster that keeps current players on team after ST

This is a discussion on Osfm V2 roster that keeps current players on team after ST within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-29-2016, 04:11 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Osfm V2 roster that keeps current players on team after ST

I have gone thru each team and rerated them so that in franchise mode after spring training 90 to 99 percent of the players that r currently on a teams 25 man roster will be. This roster however is for franchise and u have to set the appropriate injuries for players 4 this to work properly. Each teams rotation are fairly accurate from 1 thru 5 but there are some that has guys in a spot or 2 up or down in the rotation. Same with lineups. But after spring training the appropriate guys will be sent down. I used roster resource for all teams current 25 man roster and I used MLB.com for each teams 40 man. There might be a few guys on each team missing from the 40 man due to keeping injured guys on there so u can maniually injure them during your franchise so teams will put them on the DL. I have tried it out several times and it works good. I have also made the fixes to players hometown Missouri glitch that was posted a few days ago. So 97 percent are good.

Note, when starting a new franchise make sure to load ur roster from the main menu then when starting ur franchise click current roster.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »