Home

OSFM Offseason Rosters 12/07

This is a discussion on OSFM Offseason Rosters 12/07 within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-08-2016, 01:05 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
OSFM Offseason Rosters 12/07

I am back for another offseason! I remember last year alot of people enjoyed my weekly updates with accurate moves/removals, so I want to provide more again! ^^

For the last few weeks, I been working on these rosters. I did a preview update yesterday, but after I uploaded it was like a 20% vault rating >< (though I noticed alot of people are being dumb with vault ratings in-general).

Anyway! These rosters are really accurate and cover up to Chapman returning to the Yankees. So here is what is included (I am typing this after midnight, so I apologize for any typos)...

All rosters are current as of 12/07 with current 40 man rosters (Giants I had to remove 1 for now so I went with Gardeck and Yankees I went with Bleier)

All free agents have been put into the free agent pool or are at Single A

All minor league free agents have also been removed and replaced

I removed most players who did not play in 2016 or were released early in the season and never caught on elsewhere

Retired and overseas players have been removed

All SCEA created players who are now free-agents I temporarily removed

I updated contracts based off the info on http://www.rosterresource.com/

All lineups/rotations are set also based off rostersource

I made up AAA and AA lineup/rotations myself

Some players have position changes. I based some off what they played in AFL, teams talking about new positions for prospects, etc. some positions were changed based off need in my minor league lineups and I also wanted to cover a good amount of depth at each position for each team.

I crammed in as many of each teams top 30 prospects as possible (though as weeks went by some teams top prospects in the top 30 lists have been traded, so I'm sure some teams have newer ones now haha)

Other fillers take up slots for the minor league free-agents removed

All minor leaguers with no MLB experience have 60k contracts

All minor leaguers with some MLB experience or were at least on a 40man at some point have 510k contracts

All free agents in Single A I set to have 30k contracts for time being, so you can easily know who is a free agent and remove them without big budget hits, these contracts will obviously change as they sign with new teams

Anyone that did not have a contract listed on rosterresource that is on 40man I gave 510k for now

Contracts have a extra year on them since you would be starting from 2016 again...

I also edited some ages to reflect beginning of 2016 season, so for example Eric Thames is 29 and not 30

I did not include player opition/team opition years while updating contracts since they aren't official guaranteed years. I think this makes resigning and free agentcy more fun in future seasons you play too because there maybe more opitions with unpredictability.

Everyone is at least on 2 year contracts because of 2016 season do over, so you really do not have to worry about resigning anyone if you sim through 2016. However, do note that I tried some sims and a few times them have gone over budget haha

I updated some ratings, but not too many

I updated many jersey numbers. Some teams like the Angels and Reds have released new numbers, so those teams, among any other known new ones have been updated. Others like say Brian McCann for example I gave a previous number to for time being.

There are other things that I have done too, but so much to name haha I really worked hard on these for the last few weeks trying to be detailed and as accurate with players who are indeed with each organization at this time.

So I hope you enjoy!

My username in the vault will be SookieBunnie xD

Next up is Rule 5 draft and any further moves!!!

Last edited by amtamfan84; 12-08-2016 at 01:30 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2016, 04:02 AM   #2
We're Going Farming

Equinox831's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: OSFM Offseason Rosters 12/07

Just checked these out and they're incredibly well done. Nice job and I can't wait to see some updates!
Old 12-08-2016, 07:53 AM   #3
Rookie

Thank you so much! I had to remove some guys who weren't minor league free agents to put in additional top 30 prospects or due to spots needed after trades like Cooper on the Whitesox for example after the Eaton trade haha I also pretty much put in every hitter who played in the AFL this year. Every AFL pitcher was harder to do.
Old 12-08-2016, 01:04 PM   #4
SHOW TIME!!

The Kid 24's Arena

OVR: 20

Quick question... Do these rosters have Tyler Jones formerly of the Yankees, now with D'Backs?
Old 12-08-2016, 01:09 PM   #5
Rookie

I just posted a new roster update in the vault now with rule 5 draft results. Alot of rule 5 movement, so alot of updating ^^ OSFM Offseason 12/08 roster by SookieBunnie in vault xD
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2016, 01:32 PM   #6
SHOW TIME!!

The Kid 24's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by amtamfan84
I just posted a new roster update in the vault now with rule 5 draft results. Alot of rule 5 movement, so alot of updating ^^ OSFM Offseason 12/08 roster by SookieBunnie in vault xD
Awesome, thanks!

Tyler Jones is in this roster?
Old 12-08-2016, 01:34 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kid 24
Awesome, thanks!

Tyler Jones is in this roster?
He was a rule 5 pick, so yes of course haha
Old 12-08-2016, 01:44 PM   #8