Home

Customizing Rosters

This is a discussion on Customizing Rosters within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-30-2017, 06:17 PM   #1
Rookie

EzRider23's Arena

OVR: 0
Customizing Rosters

Hey Folks, First time roster constructor here.

I'm looking for some advice and tips on how to go about customizing rosters for use in Road to the Show. First of all i'd like to thank all the OS Folks and others for the amazing rosters they put out, which i intend to use as my base. This is going to be for my personal use and i don't intend to upload this roster but i really don't know how to go about adjusting rosters.

What i'd like is any tips on how to go about this procedure and any thoughts and help would be great.
1. I want to make trades but i'd like them to be as close to realistic as possible, like a star player going 2-3 for 1.
2. I'd like to be able to sign a player from the FA pool with a realistic contract.
3. I'd like to edit a player and assign them to a minor league team perhaps more fitting for there talent levels
So on and so forth.

I know there alot of folks who goes to great lengths doing these rosters but i'd like to be able to build my own personal roster based upon one i've downloaded from the vault.

Once again thanks for the help.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »