Home

justmunc Fictional 2017

This is a discussion on justmunc Fictional 2017 within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-02-2017, 09:53 PM   #73
Pro

No.27's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: justmunc Fictional 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by justmunc
Just to get some discussion on here, I would love to know some of your favorite players, team, moments as well as your least favorite. Let me know!
I've had to go on a weeks holiday (no PS4!) ATM I'm missing my Red Sox like crazy.
We are off to a flying start in my franchise and it's all about Brad McDonald. He's Batting No.4 and driving in plenty of runs. Cameron Merchant Batting No.3 crushed a 490 ft homer at Detroit and hit the baseball sign in the Right Field light tower with a really cool sound effect. I traded for the knuckleballer Bill Scott as you suggested and love pitching with him. Also traded for 3rd baseman Hector Lujan a long time Red Sox favourite of mine with a sweet batting stance that I really click with. He has already forced himself into the side batting over .400 and have shifted Brad McDonald to second base and he is incredible in the field there. More updates when I get back.
Old 07-03-2017, 11:07 AM   #74
Rookie

DaltonT4's Arena

OVR: 5

Playing as the reds and put myself and some of my friends as minor league prospects to keep it fresh. First two years we went 78-84 mostly because Derrick Clark put the team on his back. Last two years we've won 88 games but have missed out on the playoffs both years because the NL Central is a beast to compete in (besides the poor Brewers who going in year 5 only have one player above 80)

Year 5 lost Clark to a torn ACL in spring training. And his replacement is my best friend but he's no Clark, hitting .209 but has 13 HR's so far. Sitting at 22-17 and 3rd in the Central, bullpen is a major weakness so far.

PS: Jimmie Lamb can go ahead and leave the Cubs whenever he feels like

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
NFL: Cincinnati Bengals
Old 07-06-2017, 03:44 PM   #75
Banned

ejf0255's Arena

I think these rosters are a blast. Fun learning the teams over a coarse of a season.

Sent from my D6616 using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2017, 08:51 PM   #76
Pro

No.27's Arena

justmunc, I dont think I've seen this mentioned. You did a great job with the equipment this year. I can see the amount of time you spent on it and the roster really shines. I usually tinker with equipment but haven't felt the need this year because the Red Sox look so good!
Old 07-10-2017, 03:54 AM   #77
Rookie

justmunc's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by No.27
justmunc, I dont think I've seen this mentioned. You did a great job with the equipment this year. I can see the amount of time you spent on it and the roster really shines. I usually tinker with equipment but haven't felt the need this year because the Red Sox look so good!
Thank you. That was one of my main points of emphasis when putting this roster together. With the addition of New Balance, Adidas and other equipment companies, I felt it was necessary for every player to have authentic stuff. I personally hate seeing generic equipment ever since the brands came out in 2015. The only issue with doing so much with equipment is that some teams are a little different than others. An issue occurs when a player joins, say the Oakland A's (who use white shoes) when he originally was with the Dodgers (Blue shoes). You'd have to go into the game manually and edit each player individually. For me personally, I enjoy tinkering like that, but I know the majority does not, and after a few years, equipment starts to look funky.
Old 07-10-2017, 04:50 AM   #78
Rookie

justmunc's Arena

I'll be posting some fun stuff that applies to this roster...starting with my rendition of the MLB Top 50 Prospects. Hope this helps when it comes to rebuilding teams in franchise mode...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg justmunc Fictional Prospect Watch 2017.jpg (237.0 KB, 72 views)
Old 07-10-2017, 07:35 AM   #79
Rookie

Yngwie Swain's Arena

Icon14 Re: justmunc Fictional 2017

Gonna use this roster set for a Fantasy Draft and stream it on Twitch.
Can't wait!

www.twitch.tv/Amish_guy_in_mn
Old 07-10-2017, 01:10 PM   #80
MVP

TheWarmWind's Arena

Fantastic roster justmunc. This roster might just pull me away from my carry over from 2014. I mean I doubt it, but if anything could, this is it. Job well done.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »