Home

Created Player CAP's

This is a discussion on Created Player CAP's within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-05-2017, 11:57 AM   #17
Pro

OVR: 1
Re: Created Player CAP's

Hey RedSox fan, I've found your Hansel Robles (CAP) thanks man, you're right the 2015 SCEA face needs some tweaking, but I'm glad that he has his actual player's name audio. I also have a Dilson Herrera CAP with accurate career stats I'm gonna work on later, if you can find his model with his name audio let me know, if not no worries, the CAP with his career stats is ok then, since it'll be accurate. Thanks again, here's my original Hansel Robles Prototype, I just have to combine this face on the 2015 SCEA original (CAP).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_8885.jpg (485.0 KB, 159 views)
Old 06-07-2017, 01:34 PM   #18
Pro

I decided to tweak up Braves LHP Rex Brothers again. It's the same model & he also has his accurate MLB Career stats. (W.I.P).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_9398.jpg (299.5 KB, 155 views)
Old 06-08-2017, 04:05 PM   #19
Pro

Accurate looking RHP Ryan Cook is in the vault. This CAP also has his Accurate MLB Career stats, including his pitching motion. Had a little trouble with beard options, so I used photos from his days in Oakland. Please rate him, before downloading. This makes it easier to find in the vault. Owner: joncb8189.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_9421.jpg (516.4 KB, 150 views)
Old 06-13-2017, 02:15 AM   #20
Pro

Used Mo's Josh Hamilton Player CAP, all I did was give Josh Hamilton his Actual MLB Career stats and MLB service time, I basicly transfer the 2016 model from franchise mode and exported that player CAP into the vault, and I just copied the face. Basically I'm trying to also give missing MLB players their career stats for my hybrid roster set, which I'll be using for my Mets Franchise season mode, and also have most teams, to have majority of the players with their career stats, since I feel this makes it more fun and realistic.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_9552.jpg (422.4 KB, 140 views)

Last edited by jon brunal; 06-13-2017 at 10:34 AM.
Old 06-13-2017, 02:21 AM   #21
Pro

Here's a preview of Braves, Akeel Morris. I'm currently working on him, trying for an accurate face. He also has his MLB career stats.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_9604.jpg (427.0 KB, 148 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-13-2017, 05:32 PM   #22
Pro

Bad news, I can't believe that I've lost Braves RHP Akeel Morris, due to a glitch. Does anyone have an accurate looking one with his career stats, I might have to grab him again from last season's rosters with his actual MLB career stats from MLB 16. Sucks.
Old 06-14-2017, 01:47 PM   #23
Pro

Akeel Morris is officially in the vault. He also has accurate MLB career stats. He's underowner: joncb8189. Please vote, this makes the player vault so much easier. I've also re-edited Mariners RHP Ryan Cook, I'll upload him later. Ryan Cook looks very similar to the SCEA model from MLB 16.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_9665.jpg (509.8 KB, 127 views)
Old 06-15-2017, 03:02 AM   #24
Pro

Garwin Cecchini
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_9698.JPG (150.2 KB, 114 views)

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »