Home

OSFM 2018 “Opening Day Version” Available Now

This is a discussion on OSFM 2018 “Opening Day Version” Available Now within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-22-2018, 06:06 PM   #1865
Rookie

Aviator87AC's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: OSFM 2018 “Opening Day Version” Available Now

Personally I really like the morale system. It might not be perfect but it's needed. What SDS should do is improve upon it but removing entirely is taking a step backwards.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-22-2018, 11:05 PM   #1866
Just started!

MikaelScott's Arena

I have a couple of RTTS saves that are using the rosters, but have now just noticed that guys who were injured on opening days are completely missing. I know that the injured players are usually in single a, but after looking there and doing actual player searches, guys like MadBum and Britton are just straight missing.

This is my first year using these rosters, so I'm not sure if I'm just missing something obvious, but am I kind of screwed? Are my saves not going to have these guys in them ever, or is there something I could do? And if I am screwed and have to start a new one is there a way or roster to use so I don't have great players dissapear from the league?
Old 04-23-2018, 07:31 AM   #1867
Pro

Ripner's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikaelScott
I have a couple of RTTS saves that are using the rosters, but have now just noticed that guys who were injured on opening days are completely missing. I know that the injured players are usually in single a, but after looking there and doing actual player searches, guys like MadBum and Britton are just straight missing.

This is my first year using these rosters, so I'm not sure if I'm just missing something obvious, but am I kind of screwed? Are my saves not going to have these guys in them ever, or is there something I could do? And if I am screwed and have to start a new one is there a way or roster to use so I don't have great players dissapear from the league?
RTTS eliminates most players in Single A when you start a new RTTS and replaces them with the made up players that are in the draft with your character at the beginning of the mode.
Old 04-23-2018, 02:35 PM   #1868
Just started!

MikaelScott's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripner
RTTS eliminates most players in Single A when you start a new RTTS and replaces them with the made up players that are in the draft with your character at the beginning of the mode.
That's a shame, I guess I'll have to restart my careers with injury free rosters. Thanks for the info.
Old 04-26-2018, 09:38 AM   #1869
Rookie

Hey guys..I just read through like 100 pages and see there are different updates and everything, what is the best roster to Download right to start a franchise? Can someone give me the username to search? Thanks!
Old 04-26-2018, 05:08 PM   #1870
#Ace

Speedy's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan Man
Do you recall which CAP you grabbed as a replacement?
I downloaded a face from the vault I thought looked like a decent Acuna; I then found a created player I thought had decent hot zones and the top 50 icon and used that as a base for his face and ratings (which I did my own, not OSFM)

Look up my psn in the vault: Wakeunc2321

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app
It's hard though...especially when I got my neighbor playing their franchise across the street...maybe I will occupy myself with Glamore Magazine.

Last edited by Speedy; 04-26-2018 at 05:11 PM.
Old 04-26-2018, 11:06 PM   #1871
Rookie

are these rosters going to be updated as seca updates players throughout the year
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-26-2018, 11:11 PM   #1872
Rookie

Joeythebigboss's Arena

anybody know of the best up to date roster to use 40 man , fixed contracts etc ?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »