Home

TheMonkeyMan23 2018 Roster

This is a discussion on TheMonkeyMan23 2018 Roster within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience
View Poll Results: Would u like there to be 100 or 50 Top Prospect Emblems? I found a way to get to 100.
Emblem for top 100 Prospects. 74 81.32%
Emblem for top 50 Prosects. 17 18.68%
Voters: 91. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-19-2018, 11:14 AM   #361
Rookie

DBj386's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: TheMonkeyMan23 2018 Roster

I noticed many of the top starting pitching prospects have fairly low stamina ratings. Does the stamina rating progress significantly in franchise this year? I know in past years there would be barely any progression of that stat, if it all.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-19-2018, 09:02 PM   #362
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBj386
I noticed many of the top starting pitching prospects have fairly low stamina ratings. Does the stamina rating progress significantly in franchise this year? I know in past years there would be barely any progression of that stat, if it all.
It's mainly kept low because it affects overall a bunch for starters...also, younger prospects don't pitch as many innings on avg than pros...ergo...there stamina is lower. makes perfect sense to me at least.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Operation Sports mobile app

I hope you enjoy my work.
Thanks for all your support.
Old 04-21-2018, 01:22 PM   #363
Just started!

Any time frame on your next update? Firing up a franchise soon and want to have your most updated roster.

Appreciate the great work!
Old 04-24-2018, 02:13 PM   #364
Pro

blueduke's Arena

OVR: 7

Rosters are pretty good but I have a complaint (not directed at you). You go into roster vault and the first 7 pages or so are copies of your roster put up by other yahoos. there's several every effin day. The same effin rosters gets uploaded over and over by different people. As I said it's not your fault but to those who do this: if you're looking for a specific roster it's takes a while b/c of you idiots
Old 04-25-2018, 11:10 AM   #365
Pro

ARoid1313's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMonkeyMan23
It's mainly kept low because it affects overall a bunch for starters...also, younger prospects don't pitch as many innings on avg than pros...ergo...there stamina is lower. makes perfect sense to me at least.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Operation Sports mobile app
but does stamina progress ? once a top prospect makes it to the MLB and gets older does their stamina remain at 60?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-27-2018, 07:35 AM   #366
Rookie

Is there a version for mlb 17 of this roster? Hopefully someone can help me with this. Great rosters!
Old 04-29-2018, 11:42 AM   #367
Rookie

mrbassman90's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueduke
Rosters are pretty good but I have a complaint (not directed at you). You go into roster vault and the first 7 pages or so are copies of your roster put up by other yahoos. there's several every effin day. The same effin rosters gets uploaded over and over by different people. As I said it's not your fault but to those who do this: if you're looking for a specific roster it's takes a while b/c of you idiots
Seriously, I can't fathom in any way, shape, or form why one person would do this, let along as many as there are that do. There's nothing to gain from it and even if they're trying to troll it's not effective with how many of them there are.

Anyway, great rosters Monkey!
Old 04-30-2018, 08:10 AM   #368
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbassman90
Seriously, I can't fathom in any way, shape, or form why one person would do this, let along as many as there are that do. There's nothing to gain from it and even if they're trying to troll it's not effective with how many of them there are.

Anyway, great rosters Monkey!

People=$#!T. Was a song title as I remember it.... LoL

Why let anyone else take credit for something when you can claim it as your own. Also just out of experience from years back. I'm sure more then me saw this classic from an NCAA Football game that will remain nameless on this message board. It was not out of the realm to see the profanity all-star teams. Some you thought tried to put words together. Others, well......... rode down a slope of boundless stupidity..... Either way it's total douche to take credit for something you didn't do. Most times I just expect teams of F-Bombs from these clowns. I just go to the source. Really hope we do see another roster update from the TheMonkeyMan23. But if not, I understand considering 10 days without a post. Dude is using his time for this kinda work. Thanks for what you did if it goes no further.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »