Home

WBC roster for Mlb 19?

This is a discussion on WBC roster for Mlb 19? within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-17-2020, 04:24 PM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: WBC roster for Mlb 19?

Updated ratings here how the teams Look....

1.USA
2. Dominican Republic
3.Venezuela
4. Japan
5. Puerto Rico
6. Cuba
7. USA U23 squad
8.Mexico
9. Canada
10. Korea
11. Israel
12. Italy
13. Colombia
14. Netherlands
15. Panama
16. Spain
17. Chinese Taipei
18. Australia
19. Brazil
20. Nicaragua
21. Great Britain
22. Germany
23. Rest of World
24. Czech Republic
25. Philippines
26. China
27. South Africa
28. France
29. New Zealand
30. Argentina
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-17-2020, 08:05 PM   #66
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wbcfan
That's what this roster is. Are you sure you downloaded the right one? theres 28 countries.
Yes, i believe i downloaded your roster. Any way to keep updated rosters and line up for all teams while in franchise mode? I may a few changes to rosters and lineup and wanted to try and keep the same throughout.

Thanks!
Old 04-18-2020, 02:17 AM   #67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wbcfan
Updated ratings here how the teams Look....

1.USA
2. Dominican Republic
3.Venezuela
4. Japan
5. Puerto Rico
6. Cuba
7. USA U23 squad
8.Mexico
9. Canada
10. Korea
11. Israel
12. Italy
13. Colombia
14. Netherlands
15. Panama
16. Spain
17. Chinese Taipei
18. Australia
19. Brazil
20. Nicaragua
21. Great Britain
22. Germany
23. Rest of World
24. Czech Republic
25. Philippines
26. China
27. South Africa
28. France
29. New Zealand
30. Argentina

Great work.
Is this on MLB 19 or 20 ?
Old 04-18-2020, 09:57 PM   #68
Rookie

Can some please guide me on using franchise and being able to keep the same roster and line ups throughout the season and to the playoffs? Thanks
Old 04-18-2020, 09:58 PM   #69
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior21
Can some please guide me on using franchise and being able to keep the same roster and line ups throughout the season and to the playoffs? Thanks
By that i mean for each team and accurate rosters based on wbc 2021 roster. Thanks
Old 04-19-2020, 11:00 AM   #70
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior21
By that i mean for each team and accurate rosters based on wbc 2021 roster. Thanks
2021 rosters aren’t out yet. These are just putting the best players on their national team.
Old 04-20-2020, 01:10 PM   #71
MVP

tc020791's Arena

OVR: 1
WBC roster for Mlb 19?

You guys want a "Playoff Atmosphere", but doesn't it kill immersion when you see all the MLB Playoff stuff and all the towel waving? That just doesn't feel like the WBC to me personally. I just start a "fresh" franchise each team that I already have set with lineups and rotations. I sim to the date I want on the calendar and play that game. It works for me because I only have 9 teams and they're all NL teams, so everyone plays one another.

Very curious to see how you came up with 30 teams though. I was only able to make 9 teams with the players in the game. The reason was because I like to have a face scan for every single player if possible, as it makes the game feel way more immersive IMO.

Below is a small right up for my WBC. So far we are almost a third of the way through the Group Stage, you can see the standings below. It's being played on default All Star+ with solid hits on 4 for both USER and CPU, as well as Fastball Speed at 7 and Off Speed at 6. Games will be streamed on the link below.

Next up is the Dominican Republic (0-0) vs Venezuela (1-0)

https://www.twitch.tv/tc020791

BREAKING NEWS: 2021 WBC TO BE PLAYED WITH LIMITED FIELD DUE TO CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK.

The usual field of 16 teams we’ve come accustomed to in the first 4 iterations of the IBAF’s World Baseball Classic, will only be 9 teams this year.

As we all know the CORONAVIRUS started way back in 2019. Now in 2021, the Western Hemisphere is striving once again and will have 7 teams at full strength in this year’s WBC. Those teams include the likes of the defending champions, the United States of America. As well as the Dominican Republic and Cuba, just to name a few. Unfortunately the Eastern Hemisphere was not so lucky. When teams began to realize they would not be able to field a starting 9, let alone a full squad, the IBAF needed to make a quick decision. They came to the conclusion that the Eastern Hemisphere would be represented by 2 teams. The first team would be a European based team. They determined the European team will play out of the Netherlands, where most of the team will be from. The European team will also include players from Italy, Germany, and Great Britain. The second Eastern Hemisphere team will be comprised of the best players from Asia, as well as Australia. This team will be represented out of Japan. Players on the Asian based team are from countries that include, but not limited to, S. Korea, Taiwan, and the Philippines.

The 2021 tournament will have the same format as 2017. There will be a round robin (or group stage) to start, followed by a single elimination semi-final and championship. There will be 3 groups this year rather than 4 due to the limited field. In the past, when there were 4 groups, each team played everyone in their group once, for a total of 3 games in group play. This year the teams will play everyone in their group twice, also known as a double round robin, playing 4 games total in group play. The top team from each group will move into the semi-finals automatically. The last semi-final spot will be the team with the next best remaining record. If there is a tie in records, the two teams will play a single elimination play-in for the 4th semi-final spot. Below are the groups, as well as the venues where they will be played.

Group A - Chase Field (ARZ)

USA (2-0)

MEXICO (0-2)

PUERTO RICO (0-0)

Group B - New Globe Life (TEX)

ASIA (2-0)

CUBA (0-1)

EUROPE (0-1)

Group C - T-Mobile Park (SEA)

VENEZUELA (1-0)

DOMINICAN REPUBLIC (0-0)

CANADA (0-1)

Semi-Finals and Finals - Marlins Park (MIA)

TBD

*ALL GAMES PLAYED WITH ON DEFAULT ALL STAR (7/6 PITCH SPEEDS)

*ALL GAMES STREAMING LIVE ON TWITCH

https://www.twitch.tv/tc020791

Last edited by tc020791; 04-26-2020 at 12:06 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-20-2020, 09:45 PM   #72
Rookie

Hello there, awesome work! Any way to keep the line ups as i updated before starting franchise? I mean as when i update each line up under roster control before starting franchise?

Thanks!

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »