Home

30 Team College Rosters - Complete!!!!

This is a discussion on 30 Team College Rosters - Complete!!!! within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-19-2020, 08:09 AM   #73
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: 30 Team College Rosters - Complete!!!!

I'm no longer adding teams. You are looking at like 2-3 hours per team to add, so that would be a ton of work.

I just checked the vault, and I only have that one roster under my name, so there is only one out there that's officially mine. I'm not sure exactly what the "fixed" roster includes. There are a whole ton of knock offs out there though.
Old 04-20-2020, 03:56 AM   #74
Rookie

I have actually decided to make some improvements, so I will be releasing another version of the roster.

After getting through a few seasons I realized there would eventually be issues.

The problem:

- the game fills in the 40 man rosters when you load into franchise, and it will also add real life MLBers to the 40 man after a season.

This can become problematic after a few years, because I doubt anybody knows every single college roster included in the game and nobody wants to spend time looking them up.

The Solution:

- All college players will have a prospect rating of A, B or C. All MLB players will have a prospect rating of D or F. This way whenever the game fills in the 40 man rosters you will quickly, and easily, be able to determine which players to take off of each teams 40 man.

Also included:

Every MLB player will have a 10 year 300k contract (most of them already did, but I'm going to make the change to every player). This way it will be a pretty true college game. You won't have to spend time in the off-season signing players. You also will not have to bother signing rookies from the draft, as your rosters will remain full. So pretty much the only players you will have to deal with to sign is college players.

I know these rosters are not perfect, but this was the first year doing them. Next year I am going to have these things very fine tuned, and you can expect an even higher quality roster. I also should be able to have it out very close to release day of the Show 21. Is it too early to start counting down the days?
Old 04-20-2020, 08:23 PM   #75
Rookie

Version 2 of the roster is now uploaded to the vault.

Thanks for everyone who downloaded the first version. It is the 3rd most downloaded roster in the vault (behind most of Ridins full minors).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-23-2020, 12:01 PM   #76
Rookie

bwic83's Arena

OVR: 1

Hey! Going to give this a try as I think I could really get into it. I am about 12 teams into the creation process now. I had a question, are there certain sliders you're using along with the college rosters/teams?
NBA- Cleveland Cavs
NFL- Cleveland Browns
MLB- Cincinnati Reds
Old 04-25-2020, 02:17 AM   #77
Rookie

I think sliders are a personal preference. I play on HOF and use Lowe's sliders.
Old 04-25-2020, 01:34 PM   #78
Rookie

I think I found a way to realign divisions if you like. You just trade players to each other’s teams then go back and turn trades off before you starts the season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hold that tiger 1024
No. I did not receive any private messages from you. So whatever you sent, I didn't get it.

I am going to have to go in and look tomorrow, but there should only be one roster listed under my name (oooLsutigersooo). Anything else you find may be a knock off from mine, or something totally different, but they weren't put out by me.

The rosters you are finding with other teams, besides the 30 I have listed in the first post, aren't mine. There is no way for me to know what changes whoever switched them made to which teams. Clemson, Dallas Baptist, Okie St, NC State weren't ever created by me. If somebody made those teams and uploaded them, I'm not sure who they switched them out for.

There is no way to reset the teams into different divisions, without actually going in and redoing those teams. They way it was set up was 2 AL divisions are made up of SEC teams, 1 AL division made up of ACC teams, 1 NL division made up of Pac 12 teams, 1 NL division made up of Big 12 teams, and the last division made up of two Big 10 teams and the other three smaller conference teams that were created (Fullerton, Rice, Coastal).

The uniforms were my favorite part. I'm in the playoffs of my second season already. I always loved playing The Show, but the college part of it made me love it even more.

The rosters that are titled "fixed" are not from me. I put out that one set of rosters. I'll go in and check tomorrow and give updates, but I'm pretty certain I should only have one roster uploaded under my name. That's the only one I put out.
Old 04-27-2020, 08:32 PM   #79
Rookie

After I download the rosters.....can I edit them if I wanted too?
Old 04-28-2020, 12:23 AM   #80
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dblocbulldog
After I download the rosters.....can I edit them if I wanted too?
Yes. Why wouldn't you be able to?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »