Home

Sliders online play? (4 threads all from 10 or more years ago with no replies)

This is a discussion on Sliders online play? (4 threads all from 10 or more years ago with no replies) within the MLB The Show Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-26-2015, 10:44 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Sliders online play? (4 threads all from 10 or more years ago with no replies)

I'm wondering if the sliders you have loaded from user settings are used in online play? If not is there and where are the slider adjustment for online play?

Mainly because this would be very useful for lowering pitch speed a little to help with the lag of the MLB the show 15 servers.

(In the title I mentioned this but to be more concise, I meant when I was about to type [here] in the body of this message this site recommended checking out "Here are the similar threads we found" [so I didn't ask the same question], thing is it's been asked FOUR TIMES by 4 different people with NO REPLIES dating as far back as 2003!)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2015, 05:16 PM   #2
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: Sliders online play? (4 threads all from 10 or more years ago with no replies)

sliders can only be adjusted for online leagues
Old 08-27-2015, 03:03 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Sliders online play? (4 threads all from 10 or more years ago with no replies)

I very much appreciate you taking the time to respond. I'm glad not everyone here is an *sshole which is what I read all over the place. The people writing those messages as far as I'm concerned were equal enough *ssholes for writing such things.

I'm new to this series as well as online play in general as I'm an old school gamer who played Tecmo Bowl the year it was released. I assume to be in a league that would have to do with online franchises. I've never really tackled diamond dynasty nor franchises. So I suppose I'll try to create/join a franchise if that sounds right to everybody else.

Thanks again

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Sliders »