Home

TheWarmWind's Impact Sliders

This is a discussion on TheWarmWind's Impact Sliders within the MLB The Show Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-23-2019, 02:06 AM   #201
MVP

TheWarmWind's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: TheWarmWind's Impact Sliders

It's been confirmed no Jays white panel hats in the game. Dammit SDS, you're making this year a really difficult decision.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-23-2019, 02:25 PM   #202
MVP

TheWarmWind's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: TheWarmWind's Impact Sliders

After much hmming and hawing, I hit that pre-order button. The Blue Jays alternate cap not being in the game was a negative, but the news that the new pitcher tier system is tuned differently for offline was a much bigger positive. Didn't hurt that I had a play today that they specifically showed in the gameplay streams. If I had have been playing 19, I would have got the out. Now I'm just hoping the out of position logic is also tuned differently for offline play. That would actually make this release a major win from my perspective.

Anywho, back to sliders. Based on the new systems and the language surrounding the streams, I'm going to be starting off on HoF Directional/HoF Pulse default except max pitch speeds and then figuring out things from there.

I'll start with my traditional play now Jays @ Cubs game (expecting to get slaughtered, but you never know) and then it's straight to batting practice to try and nail down hitting sliders ASAP. After that I'll bounce around between my test franchise (or play now), practice mode, and my carry over. I'll try to get a set out ASAP and I'll start a new thread for it. I still want to do multiple difficulty levels like this year but like I said, it's a lot of work.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Operation Sports mobile app

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Sliders »