Home

Do I Need Sliders

This is a discussion on Do I Need Sliders within the MLB The Show Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-24-2018, 06:20 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Do I Need Sliders

I am a middle of the road player who plays on all star hitting and pitching. I don't care about correct stats to match real life. What I'm looking for is if my timing right pitching (meter) my pitcher has a good game and timing right hitting (directional) I have a good chance of a hit. Should I just play default sliders or should I look at a set with good fielding baserunning ect and keep human pitching hitting at default. Thanks for any help.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2018, 10:09 PM   #2
MVP

dowie's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Do I Need Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmarcoux
I am a middle of the road player who plays on all star hitting and pitching. I don't care about correct stats to match real life. What I'm looking for is if my timing right pitching (meter) my pitcher has a good game and timing right hitting (directional) I have a good chance of a hit. Should I just play default sliders or should I look at a set with good fielding baserunning ect and keep human pitching hitting at default. Thanks for any help.
Default plays a really good game that is mostly inline with real MLB. I would encourage you to play on HOF default though.

If you are looking for more of a sim-like experience I can't give Armor's sliders enough love - just awesome.

I'd recommend playing 3 to 5 games @ default and 3 to 5 games with Armor's and see which one you like more.

Dowie
Old 09-27-2018, 08:54 PM   #3
MVP

TheWarmWind's Arena

OVR: 0

Sounds like you're looking for a bit more of an arcade experience. You might want to check out my sliders. I've always run a hybrid between arcade and sim. I'd recommend checking out the thread anyways just for the breakdown of what each slider does to help with making your own sliders (something I highly recommend).

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...t-sliders.html
Old 10-09-2018, 12:59 PM   #4
Rookie

nickaepi's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by dowie
Default plays a really good game that is mostly inline with real MLB. I would encourage you to play on HOF default though.

If you are looking for more of a sim-like experience I can't give Armor's sliders enough love - just awesome.

I'd recommend playing 3 to 5 games @ default and 3 to 5 games with Armor's and see which one you like more.

Dowie
100% great suggestion.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

3DS- Bravely Default
Old 10-12-2018, 03:53 PM   #5
Hall Of Fame

Caulfield's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmarcoux
Sounds like you're a great candidate for Dynamic Difficulty
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Sliders »