Home

Armor & Sword & Marino’s MLB The Show 19 Classic/Directional Simulation Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword & Marino’s MLB The Show 19 Classic/Directional Simulation Sliders within the MLB The Show Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-18-2020, 07:13 PM   #2753
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword & Marino’s MLB The Show 19 Classic/Directional Simulation Sliders

Is everyone planning on buying 20 this year? I do like how 19 plays, but the full minors on day 1, plus the rule changes being added, and new uniforms have swayed me lol. I just recently updated rosters on my own and started a franchise with the Reds, then I realized its pointless if im just gonna get 20 when it comes out in a month.

As long as Armor has a slider set for us, then I'll likley be getting it. What is everyone else planning on doing?
Old 02-19-2020, 08:18 AM   #2754
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Re: Armor & Sword & Marino’s MLB The Show 19 Classic/Directional Simulation Sliders

I have pre-ordered 20

We will be playing on the 13th and developing a HOF slider set as usual.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 02-20-2020, 05:48 PM   #2755
MVP

So after mastering this game with default pitch speeds and crushing it every game it was time to move up in pitch speeds . After a little bit of experimenting i settled on fastball 7 and off speed at 9 . The fastball on 7 is perfect and its been great , its the off speed that was a real problem . Even on 9 speed it still feels like im watching a beach ball come towards me at times . I think im just going to have no max it out at 10 and get it over with . When i made these changes i was in Sept and leading the division , but i really wanted to restart since i changed the speeds , luckily i always make extra save files and i uploaded my save from the trade deadline and starting playing from there with the speed pitch changes and also made a change on the pitching side of things .

I really feel that pitching with pitch control and pitch consistency on 6 is just way to easy and far to big of a advantage for the user , i played nearly 3 full seasons now and in each season im always leading or in the top 3 the league in ERA , Whip and all other categories . In pretty much every game the cpu would only get 1 or 2 runs at best , it was considered high if they were able to get 4 or 5 runs . And i play with no vibration or ball marker or any other aids on at all , i needed and wanted to be challenged . This was just becoming boring and i was dominating on the mound and with the bat. NO FUN and not realistic at all. So i also made the change to pitch control and pitch consistency back to default 5 and now i feel like its a fair game , im having such great variety and once again i finally fear those big hitters .At the end of the day i know this all comes down to the users skill level and each person is different , but my skill level in this game grew very quickly and these changes had to be made .
So I finally now made it back to Sept and have now played the entire 2nd half of the season with these changes and uploaded a game here against the Yankees as Ryu takes on Tanaka . The Yanks are in trouble as they try to catch me for that wild card spot , things are not going as planned for them .

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-20-2020, 11:51 PM   #2756
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5

I’m finally going to start a new franchise to go along with my carry over one. Should I do a 30 team control franchise and just set everything to the cpu for the other 29 teams?
Old 02-21-2020, 01:17 AM   #2757
Rookie

sharkdaballer's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bostonboy_003
Is everyone planning on buying 20 this year? I do like how 19 plays, but the full minors on day 1, plus the rule changes being added, and new uniforms have swayed me lol. I just recently updated rosters on my own and started a franchise with the Reds, then I realized its pointless if im just gonna get 20 when it comes out in a month.

As long as Armor has a slider set for us, then I'll likley be getting it. What is everyone else planning on doing?
I gotta get 20 for tha Create-a-team/relocation
Old 02-21-2020, 06:04 PM   #2758
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy008
I’m finally going to start a new franchise to go along with my carry over one. Should I do a 30 team control franchise and just set everything to the cpu for the other 29 teams?
I always use 30 team control. Set everything to auto except lineups for the CPU profile.

Everything is manual for my team.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 02-21-2020, 06:22 PM   #2759
MVP

So after hammering hit after hit n run after run and forcing Tanaka out of the game in the 3rd inning , it was now Luis Severinos turn on the mound in game 2. Can Severino turn things around for the Yankees ? It would be nice to just get some eyes on these 2 games and feedback if i should move up to legend

Old 02-22-2020, 03:05 PM   #2760
MVP

dubplate's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by bostonboy_003

I am 100% on board and can’t wait to start my franchise day 1.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Sliders »