Home

itbeme23 The Show 20 "The Stats Approach" A.S. Directional/HOF Classic Sim Sliders

This is a discussion on itbeme23 The Show 20 "The Stats Approach" A.S. Directional/HOF Classic Sim Sliders within the MLB The Show Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-18-2020, 01:15 PM   #137
Rookie

The_Gryphon75's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: itbeme23 The Show 20 "The Stats Approach" A.S. Directional/HOF Classic Sim Slider

So, I got to 20 Franchise games played. Obviously I play with the LA Dodgers, so to understand that we are talking about a high level team (maybe next time I can also choose a slightly less strong team to increase my level of play)
I admit that for a stupid mistake I played the first 14 games with the Ibteme All-Star / HOF set sliders. When I realized the mistake, I put on the Legend Pitching Set

The data is not completely comforting, but I'm giving reason to the fact that I play with the Dodgers.
There are still some fairly unbalanced points.
Here is the summary of the data of the first 20 games.

Sheet data pt 1

Some matches played you can see the full videos to understand the level of play. Of others I only have the Highlights.
In any case, the level is quite competitive, even if I wait for the Dodgers' season to decline to better understand the impact of the sliders on the game.
At the moment the team is strong and goes like a train. Certainly later there will be a slump and therefore the impact of the Legend Pitching set will be felt, rebalancing the stats

So I hope Ibteme's feeling better. To understand if there are points of improvement and / or modification in the set of sliders to have the stats rebalanced.
Twitch: LIVE Italy Clan
Twitter: Tweet Italy Clan
Old 05-20-2020, 05:40 AM   #138
Rookie

The_Gryphon75's Arena

Re: itbeme23 The Show 20 "The Stats Approach" A.S. Directional/HOF Classic Sim Slider

Since I continue to have too unbalanced stats value, I try to slightly modify the original set with these further modifications.
Given that, playing with the Dodgers, the gap between the Blues and the other teams is logically sharper, so the difficulty would have increased otherwise I could find myself in a situation of having a team too unbalanced as an impact force on the matches.

MODIFY:

CPU Contact 4 (+1)
CPU Timing 6 (+2)

these are the only two changes and in the next games I will be able to see the impact they will have on the data.
If I see that the impact is too huge, I can always decrease the changes or go back to the initial values.
Checks begin
Old 05-26-2020, 04:58 PM   #139
Rookie

The_Gryphon75's Arena

I have brought a further modification to the Gameplay.
For many it will be normal. For me, however, it is a significant and further improvement to make the stats more true

I set hitting on Legend

First game played with the new gameplay and a feeling of realism in hitting beyond all limits.
Fast came as Fast with every level of exact nasty pitch. Sliders, curveball, change ... awesome.
Maybe it could be just the perfect setting for these sliders

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Sliders »