Home

Old 10-24-2022, 07:56 PM   #9
MVP

ninertravel's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: 2023

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funkycorm
I don't think carryover saves return in 23. With the change in playoffs format and schedule, it would likely create complicated coding and take time that could be used elsewhere.

I think it is a possibility in 24 though.
Yeah it would have to be a sytem that would covert your 22 save to a 23 one and auto add in the new playoff system.

now if they had import 22 rosters into 23 ..... that wouldn't be a problem with the schedule however. we only ever got that once in 20. then that would solve the problem and we could move players from 22 to 23 that won't be in 23 like tatis. (the odds are that he will be in the game just hidden until suspension is over though so he won't be a cAP)
Old 10-25-2022, 10:19 AM   #10
Cleveland Baseball Guru

Funkycorm's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninertravel
Yeah it would have to be a sytem that would covert your 22 save to a 23 one and auto add in the new playoff system.

now if they had import 22 rosters into 23 ..... that wouldn't be a problem with the schedule however. we only ever got that once in 20. then that would solve the problem and we could move players from 22 to 23 that won't be in 23 like tatis. (the odds are that he will be in the game just hidden until suspension is over though so he won't be a cAP)
Yes I think roster import would be more achievable in 23.

Currently Playing:

NBA 2k24 (PS5)
Farming Simulator 22 (PC)
Elden Ring (PS5)

Twitch:

Twitch

Dynasties:

None at the moment
Old 10-25-2022, 11:46 AM   #11
Rookie

Quote:
Hopefully but they really gotta expand the rosters for this to work. there is not enough slots now when Tatis is taken completely off the game because of a suspension it is ridiculous . they need to expand it for it to work or you still will be missing players anyway

I can imagine that Tatis suspension gonna be a pain next year in waiting to start franchises gonna be the Cano problem of this year.
Yeah since teams have gotten rid of some their lower level teams, hopefully we can at least expand to like 110-115 slots to get most guys in. You don't even really need to add teams, just be able to stash more guys at the A-level where you can't set lineups or play as them anyway.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2022, 11:50 AM   #12
Rookie

I, too have already started thinking of the guys who won't be in next year's game, like a possible bargain bin, left-handed hitting corner outfielder that my White Sox will likely target (emphasis on bargain bin here hah) Michael Conforto.
Old 10-25-2022, 05:26 PM   #13
MVP

ninertravel's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by soxfanbs91
I, too have already started thinking of the guys who won't be in next year's game, like a possible bargain bin, left-handed hitting corner outfielder that my White Sox will likely target (emphasis on bargain bin here hah) Michael Conforto.
Wow I forgot all about him however he was on the IR all year so he COULD actually be in the game. the issue here is if someone actually plays in the minors the previous year not sit on the IR all year.
Old 10-25-2022, 06:05 PM   #14
Rookie

Quote:
Wow I forgot all about him however he was on the IR all year so he COULD actually be in the game. the issue here is if someone actually plays in the minors the previous year not sit on the IR all year.
I thought players who don't sign during a season usually get removed the next game?
Old 10-25-2022, 07:40 PM   #15
MVP

ninertravel's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by soxfanbs91
I thought players who don't sign during a season usually get removed the next game?
ahh yes I forgot he wasn't even on a team or hasn't even signed a contract with anyone let alone minor league contract.

Ken Giles is another guy that won't be in the game as well and Kirby Yates won't be in the game as he played in the minors only this year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2022, 07:42 PM   #16
All Star

DonkeyJote's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Sixto Sánchez will be the classic player that won't be in the game next year because he didn't play in the majors since 2020
Not necessarily, since he's been out due to injury. He's still been on the 40 man the whole time. He may not be on the roster, but he also might.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »