Home

Rogers Cente

This is a discussion on Rogers Cente within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-18-2023, 01:32 AM   #9
MVP

JaFFiTh's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Rogers Cente

You gotta remember the Jays didn't actually play in Rogers Centre till last week so we didn't get a chance to see the real thing till then. So maybe in future update they will fix some things.
Old 04-18-2023, 02:35 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majingir
That's what I was thinking.

IF they patch in other changes later this season like they did the Os, that should be an easier thing to patch vs changing field dimensions after release.

They can edit scoreboard sizes and things like that through patches, so I'd imagine they'd be able to change things like an elevated bullpen or patios which are nothing but cosmetic changes and have no impact on actual gameplay.
The new scoreboard has been in the game since launch, it just doesn’t look like anything special because of the lighting in that part of the stadium. Maybe they can tweak it a bit but I’m pretty sure it’s what they have in the stadium now.
Old 04-18-2023, 12:28 PM   #11
Pro

Iasounis's Arena

OVR: 0

I'm a casual player of Show and unless they make further updates to Roger's Center, I'll be skipping this year's game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-19-2023, 11:37 PM   #12
MVP

Unlucky 13's Arena

OVR: 4

Skydome is one of those places that I just rarely have ever played in with The Show, especially as a NL guy. But after its finished and they get it right in the game, it looks like it will be a lot more interesting to play in.
Old 04-20-2023, 03:41 AM   #13
All Star

DonkeyJote's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUTiger1
Speaking of Rogers Centre, am I the only one that finds it odd that their line for a HR is blue instead of yellow? I'm not sure how I feel about it. I do like the new dimensions though.
I like it. I wish more teams would use more team colors for the OF walls. The Braves should use Navy Blue with a red stripe. The Padres walls should be Brown. White Sox should go back to Black walls.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
Old 04-20-2023, 09:41 AM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unlucky 13
Skydome is one of those places that I just rarely have ever played in with The Show, especially as a NL guy. But after its finished and they get it right in the game, it looks like it will be a lot more interesting to play in.
Same here. I saw the wall had been fixed so that was enough for me to play my franchise with them. I dont know enough about the rogers centre for it to make me not play in it. I understand though why that would irritate someone who is a blue jay fan.
Old 04-20-2023, 07:55 PM   #15
MVP

AUTiger1's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unlucky 13

I've always had trouble playing there in years past because of the scoreboards in the wall made it difficult to pick up the ball. So glad for the changes cause now I can actually see to hit.
Detroit Red Wings
Winnipeg Jets
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-20-2023, 07:57 PM   #16
MVP

AUTiger1's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonkeyJote
I like it. I wish more teams would use more team colors for the OF walls. The Braves should use Navy Blue with a red stripe. The Padres walls should be Brown. White Sox should go back to Black walls.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Yeah, it's a unique touch. The only thing I miss about Turner Field is the blue walls and seats. It made it really look like a Braves game. I hate that the new stadium has normal green walls and seats.
Detroit Red Wings
Winnipeg Jets

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »