Home

MLB The Show 24 RTTS, Franchise, Gameplay Starts at 6PM EST/3PM PST

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 24 RTTS, Franchise, Gameplay Starts at 6PM EST/3PM PST within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-13-2024, 11:52 PM   #249
Hall Of Fame

LowerWolf's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: MLB The Show 24 RTTS, Franchise, Gameplay Starts at 6PM EST/3PM PST

It’s only a slight exaggeration for me to say the blue circle being gone (if true) is enough of an upgrade for me.
Old 03-14-2024, 04:01 AM   #250
Pro

I_HATE_THAT_DUDE's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archie56
Haha it's okay, I sent them a ton of reports about the bushes in Comerica Park being too big and the outfield wall behind the bullpen not being orange. At least I know they changed the color of the wall now! We'll see about those pesky bushes tomorrow night at 11

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
Dude I'm not even a tiger fan, but I've sent a ton of bug report emails as well and didn't get a reply. Hopefully, they addressed it bc it was annoying as heck to see 4ft tall bushes with fans peering through them to see the action, lol. How'd they not catch that themselves is baffling. it's addressed on 24.

Sent from my SM-S908W using Tapatalk
Old 03-14-2024, 08:26 AM   #251
LGM

Arizito Sports's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Haha it's okay, I sent them a ton of reports about the bushes in Comerica Park being too big and the outfield wall behind the bullpen not being orange. At least I know they changed the color of the wall now! We'll see about those pesky bushes tomorrow night at 11

So the Orange wall is in this year ? I been trying too tell them too get rid of that tv behind home plate at citi field for years lol .. I feel like the stadiums need too be reupdated..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-14-2024, 08:40 AM   #252
MVP

Archie56's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arizito Sports
So the Orange wall is in this year ? I been trying too tell them too get rid of that tv behind home plate at citi field for years lol .. I feel like the stadiums need too be reupdated..
Yeah the wall is orange finally. It was shown during the player ratings stream when Torkelson was batting. I was stoked!

Old 03-14-2024, 01:18 PM   #253
LGM

Arizito Sports's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Yeah the wall is orange finally. It was shown during the player ratings stream when Torkelson was batting. I was stoked!

Amazing they finally listen too you I wished they listen too me about the Mets citi field backstop about that tv behind home plate … lol good job on this …
Old 03-14-2024, 01:20 PM   #254
MVP

Archie56's Arena

Quote:
Amazing they finally listen too you I wished they listen too me about the Mets citi field backstop about that tv behind home plate … lol good job on this …
Hopefully they get that fixed for you in the near future. I'm not sure if the devs still do this, but I remember a time when they'd come in here and create a thread about changes in stadiums and had people let them know what needed to change about their favorite ballparks.

Old 03-14-2024, 01:37 PM   #255
All Star

SmashMan's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
That TV.

I sent stadium feedback in thru their feedback form four years in a row. Not every change, but stadium-specific stuff you'd notice just by glancing (stadium additions, fan sections, backdrops, scoreboard layouts, etc). If a piece needed to be rescaled I'd edit a photo to show it. I'd make some color adjustments to make a case for changing a field's grass or dirt color. Dozens and dozens of in-game and real life pics to compare for every MLB stadium, current and classic.

I have no idea if any of it was ever passed on to the appropriate team, but I mentioned that damn TV every time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-14-2024, 01:38 PM   #256
MVP

Archie56's Arena

Playing my last few games of 23 before the release tonight! It'll be fun to see the changes they've made to 24, even if they're subtle!

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »