Home

Any word from Ramone on Sounds of the Show?

This is a discussion on Any word from Ramone on Sounds of the Show? within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 02-17-2014, 03:16 PM   #25
Rookie

shaneomac's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Any word from Ramone on Sounds of the Show?

I don't have a ps4 yet so forgive me for not knowing but is it that the ps4 is not capable of playing any type of audio or just mp3's?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-17-2014, 03:24 PM   #26
Rookie

jaydaddy03's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaneomac
I don't have a ps4 yet so forgive me for not knowing but is it that the ps4 is not capable of playing any type of audio or just mp3's?
Not capable of playing any audio unless from music unlimited I believe

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Old 02-17-2014, 04:20 PM   #27
Pro

OVR: 0

Is it really that difficult for a primary game development division of Sony to get a patch pushed through that would allow for a key feature in one of their biggest games (a game a lot of people have switched to Sony just for) to be included and work?

Seriously, they hinted at this "patch" right after the release of the FAQ before the system was even released after the huge backlash but instead just sat on their hands with it and let it idly go by in hopes people would subscribe to their Music Unlimited service.

Sorry for all your hard work on the PS4 version developers, but I'll be sticking with the PS3 version if it still has Sounds of the Show. Also sorry for the anger, but this just irks me in many ways that a key part of the game is missing because of money-grubbing laziness
Old 02-17-2014, 06:07 PM   #28
MVP

crains13's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdub71323
Is it really that difficult for a primary game development division of Sony to get a patch pushed through that would allow for a key feature in one of their biggest games (a game a lot of people have switched to Sony just for) to be included and work?

Seriously, they hinted at this "patch" right after the release of the FAQ before the system was even released after the huge backlash but instead just sat on their hands with it and let it idly go by in hopes people would subscribe to their Music Unlimited service.

Sorry for all your hard work on the PS4 version developers, but I'll be sticking with the PS3 version if it still has Sounds of the Show. Also sorry for the anger, but this just irks me in many ways that a key part of the game is missing because of money-grubbing laziness
I feel bad because its not SCEA fault, but they should have at least had something ready just in case the PS4 did get patched. Like I said in previous posts in here... baseball is not the game with out music in a ballpark. Yes, apparently they have added "new organ music" into the stadium, but with the exception of the Dodgers and Cubs, only like 20% of music in baseball stadiums nowadays is actually organ music.
Old 02-17-2014, 06:54 PM   #29
MVP

Sports fanantic's Arena

OVR: 11

Not hearing my favorite teams wins and HR songs is going to be crucial, but i will see what kind of replacement SCEA did before i make my purchase decision.

2010, 2012, & 2014 World Series Champion

Oakland A's

2012 & 2013 AL West Champion

Golden State Warriors

2015 NBA Champion

Oakland Raiders

Just Win Baby
Old 02-17-2014, 07:04 PM   #30
MVP

crains13's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sports fanantic
Not hearing my favorite teams wins and HR songs is going to be crucial, but i will see what kind of replacement SCEA did before i make my purchase decision.
Hitting home runs just wont be the same without SOTS
Old 02-17-2014, 08:52 PM   #31
Rookie

Dodgersnlakers109's Arena

Quote:
I hear you guys SOTS made the game pop there was nothing like blasting a home run and hearing Zombie Nation on the speakers at dodger stadium. But I don't think you guys want to miss this on next gen...from reading the fact sheet sounds like the crowd and atmosphere is much improved along with a lot of other things I wouldn't let that be the deciding factor especially if you already own a PS4
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-17-2014, 09:07 PM   #32
Rookie

vinny_pizza's Arena

Quote:
Yeah, a Yankee win without Sinatra belting out New York, New York just won't be the same. I'm sure I'll cave for the ps4 version this year, but not having SOTS stinks. Especially if it's just a ploy to push Sony's own music platform.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »