Home

It's Rated!

This is a discussion on It's Rated! within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-24-2014, 11:14 AM   #9
Banned

OVR: 4
Re: It's Rated!

even so, why would they wait this long to apply for the PS4 rating when essentially, the PS3 version's gonna be the same thing? Wouldn't they then just apply for all 3 platforms at once if the game is gonna be the same thing more or less? I think something happened with the PS4 version (like a milestone was hit, or something) for them to submit it for rating. Considering that the PS3/Vita versions were rated weeks ago. Just a thought.
Old 02-24-2014, 11:41 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0

Who knows. You have to supply a gameplay video... maybe there was something about the PS4 version that prevented them from capturing an acceptable video until recently? Anyway, I wouldn't get hopes up that this means anything in terms of a early(er) release date. But if it does, great!
Old 02-24-2014, 11:46 AM   #11
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teirminator
Who knows. You have to supply a gameplay video... maybe there was something about the PS4 version that prevented them from capturing an acceptable video until recently? Anyway, I wouldn't get hopes up that this means anything in terms of a early(er) release date. But if it does, great!
I dont have anymore access to videos than anyone else does, but yes, I hope it does mean a sooner release.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-24-2014, 12:20 PM   #12
Pro

Herschie's Arena

Lmao, boy are we desperate for any info! All this speculation. This probably means nothing, how much mature content is going to be in a baseball game? Unless, of course, they realistically portray drunk fans shouting profanity at Wrigley Field.
Old 02-24-2014, 12:26 PM   #13
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herschie
Lmao, boy are we desperate for any info! All this speculation. This probably means nothing, how much mature content is going to be in a baseball game? Unless, of course, they realistically portray drunk fans shouting profanity at Wrigley Field.
I didn't make this thread to announce it had an E rating, we all knew it would be E from the beginning. I'm just announcing that it IS rated. I'm just trying to say that it's not far from release now. Once it's rated, it doesn't take long for it to come out. Again, I'm saying it launches Mid to Late April. (I know the official date given by SCEA is May), but I think they just gave that as a frame holder. Nothing saying they can't bump up the release if they're ready.
Old 02-24-2014, 01:20 PM   #14
Rookie

Dodgersnlakers109's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Quiet_Pro
I didn't make this thread to announce it had an E rating, we all knew it would be E from the beginning. I'm just announcing that it IS rated. I'm just trying to say that it's not far from release now. Once it's rated, it doesn't take long for it to come out. Again, I'm saying it launches Mid to Late April. (I know the official date given by SCEA is May), but I think they just gave that as a frame holder. Nothing saying they can't bump up the release if they're ready.
I'll take it..any hope that the game could come out early is all good to me.
Old 02-24-2014, 01:38 PM   #15
RIP Ty My Buddy

nemesis04's Arena

OVR: 52

Pfft........Its not rated "M" for mature, I am not buying it!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-24-2014, 01:39 PM   #16
Rookie

I'll continue to take Sony's word, rather than fool myself into being disappointed.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »