Home

OSFM Question

This is a discussion on OSFM Question within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-21-2014, 02:41 PM   #1
MVP

redsoxfan31's Arena

OVR: 0
OSFM Question

This may be a stupid question but considering it's the first installation on the next generation maybe it's not that stupid. Will the guys on this site be creating their annual OSFM rosters on the PS4 version of the game?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-21-2014, 02:52 PM   #2
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: OSFM Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsoxfan31
This may be a stupid question but considering it's the first installation on the next generation maybe it's not that stupid. Will the guys on this site be creating their annual OSFM rosters on the PS4 version of the game?
Yes, they will start on the PS3 April 1 and transfer over (carry over saves) to the PS4 when they are complete. Which most people think could be done by or somewhat after May 6th.

Everything you need to know is here and there are also individual team threads as well.
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ecruiting.html

Last edited by ShowTyme15; 03-21-2014 at 03:34 PM.
Old 03-21-2014, 03:08 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 27

I'm wondering if the quality of the PS4 version will take somewhat of a "hit", when transferred over from the PS3 version. Will guys' faces get jacked-up or something. Kind of like last year's PS3-to-PS Vita version. *Fingers crossed.*
Old 03-21-2014, 03:11 PM   #4
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeKing
I'm wondering if the quality of the PS4 version will take somewhat of a "hit", when transferred over from the PS3 version. Will guys' faces get jacked-up or something. Kind of like last year's PS3-to-PS Vita version. *Fingers crossed.*
No one really knows yet, but Knight and a few other working on OSFM said once the roster files go to the PS4 side they'll go through and fix what needs to be fixed. The editors on the PS3 and PS4 are most likely identical. The facial hair, hair styles, equipment etc is all the same on both from what I've gathered.
Old 03-21-2014, 11:55 PM   #5
MVP

MrOldboy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowTyme15
No one really knows yet, but Knight and a few other working on OSFM said once the roster files go to the PS4 side they'll go through and fix what needs to be fixed. The editors on the PS3 and PS4 are most likely identical. The facial hair, hair styles, equipment etc is all the same on both from what I've gathered.
From what Knight posted they may import the PS3 roster players into the day one PS4 roster file if its warranted. If its the same roster than obviously no reason to, but its likely that it'll be different since its a month into the season. If they don't feel the need to do so I'm sure someone will if say Tanaka is in the PS4 roster officially with a portrait and everything.

I'm working on both, but will be playing the PS4 version when that comes out excusively so I'd really like the PS4 version to get any benefit it can.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-23-2014, 03:41 AM   #6
Rookie

AaeriosGames's Arena

I just like to commend all of the people at OS that take the time and effort to create an annual realistic roster for The Show. I'm sure I speak on the behalf of everyone when I say that your work is very much appreciated.

"I am not in danger... I am the danger! A player gets the ball stolen and dunked and you think that of me? No. I am the one who dunks!" - KAWHISENBERG
Old 03-23-2014, 04:04 AM   #7
Rookie

AaeriosGames's Arena

I just like to commend all of the people at OS that take the time and effort to create an annual realistic roster for The Show. I'm sure I speak on the behalf of everyone when I say that your work is very much appreciated.

"I am not in danger... I am the danger! A player gets the ball stolen and dunked and you think that of me? No. I am the one who dunks!" - KAWHISENBERG
Old 03-24-2014, 09:05 PM   #8
MVP

nuckles2k2's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaeriosGames
Way off topic, but that signature is on point. I like it. Kudos.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »