Home

I'm weird, fans

This is a discussion on I'm weird, fans within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-14-2014, 06:07 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
I'm weird, fans

Of course, like everyone else I was excited about The Show moving to PS4 and the potential for much improved graphics. I may be weird but for some reason I am most excited for the new crowd/fans. It was my biggest graphical annoyance from PS3, especially as I always pitch from behind the pitcher view. I was always OK with the Show graphics, then I'd see these pixelated fans, with multiple clones.

Can't wait for the new crowd.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-14-2014, 06:42 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 4
Re: I'm weird, fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by supervelous
Of course, like everyone else I was excited about The Show moving to PS4 and the potential for much improved graphics. I may be weird but for some reason I am most excited for the new crowd/fans. It was my biggest graphical annoyance from PS3, especially as I always pitch from behind the pitcher view. I was always OK with the Show graphics, then I'd see these pixelated fans, with multiple clones.

That's not weird, given your reasons here, I see this as a legit post.
Old 04-14-2014, 09:01 PM   #3
Pro

@legendm0de's Arena

OVR: 9

I still feel annoyed with the apparent fan movement and vendors behind home plate. Hopefully that is not present in the final copy but I doubt that.
Old 04-14-2014, 09:16 PM   #4
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by @legendm0de
I still feel annoyed with the apparent fan movement and vendors behind home plate. Hopefully that is not present in the final copy but I doubt that.
I don't get how that's annoying............ Fans and vendors walk around behind home plate and throughout stadiums constantly. Hell if you sit behind home plate at Dodger stadium vendors come to your seat with a menu and go get whatever you ordered for you. That involves constant movement up and down the steps.
Old 04-14-2014, 09:35 PM   #5
Pro

@legendm0de's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowTyme15
I don't get how that's annoying............ Fans and vendors walk around behind home plate and throughout stadiums constantly. Hell if you sit behind home plate at Dodger stadium vendors come to your seat with a menu and go get whatever you ordered for you. That involves constant movement up and down the steps.
It does but not every inning at every ballpark, right (directly) behind home plate, as often as it is done currently in PS3 era. It's something that goes on too much, is my point, hopefully it is toned down.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-14-2014, 11:44 PM   #6
Pro

ryanmc564's Arena

OVR: 0

In my opinion crowds are what makes a show, its one the main things that makes going to the ballpark so much fun. The crowd has so much impact on games, if the crowd is hyped up and ball players get hyped up and makes for a more entertaining experience. I was completely shocked the level of detail they put into the crowds on the first year for the ps4, its something I've always wanted because it adds so much to the atmosphere of the game.
Old 04-15-2014, 01:13 AM   #7
Banned

OVR: 0

I am weird too .....

And I am a fan.
Old 04-15-2014, 09:52 AM   #8
MVP

Pezell04x's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by supervelous

Amen. Playing the Vita version has a pitcher in RTTS - the crowd can be overly distracting because they look so terrible.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »