Home

Old 04-26-2014, 06:55 AM   #33
MVP

OVR: 11
Re: Demo?

How much does making a demo cost?
The PS4 has only a few demos right now, it needs more demos.
Old 04-26-2014, 07:05 AM   #34
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bxgoods
How much does making a demo cost?
The PS4 has only a few demos right now, it needs more demos.
I bet it costs more than you think. Besides, with only 9 days left... we're just getting ready for the call up. In about a week, the PS4 is going to welcome us to The Show. Pine tar issues and all.
Old 04-26-2014, 09:35 AM   #35
RIP Ty My Buddy

nemesis04's Arena

OVR: 52

Demo=dodo bird
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-26-2014, 11:03 AM   #36
Banned

pajcbanned's Arena

OVR: 10

A demo is totally not needed. It's only needed to curb one's anticipation of the game - and that is not a good reason. Anticipation for a game is a good thing.

I also believe the PS4 version will sell a lot more than the PS3 version. Personally, I bought a PS4 for the sole purpose of playing this game.
Old 04-26-2014, 11:47 AM   #37
Rookie

Teigh Cubs Teigh's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
There are concerns it won't play as well???

First I've heard of that.
Months ago I thought I saw some expressing some concerns on here. I could be misspeaking of course, but I'm pretty sure that I remember seeing those concerns expressed.

Also I was simply saying that those concerns may exist in a certain percentage of the population. I know that I had some very mild concerns that it might scuffle a bit on the PS4 in its first year. But as I said those have been alleviated now that I've watched the 2 hour long livestream a week or so ago and read enough previews that say that it is just fine.
Old 04-26-2014, 11:51 AM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by platinumplayajc
A demo is totally not needed. It's only needed to curb one's anticipation of the game - and that is not a good reason. Anticipation for a game is a good thing.

I also believe the PS4 version will sell a lot more than the PS3 version. Personally, I bought a PS4 for the sole purpose of playing this game.

I bought the PS4 to be able to play the best version on the game possible. The other games area nice added bonus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-26-2014, 01:44 PM   #39
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cezar24
I guess so. I just hope sales pick up. With the PS3 version only moving 59,000 copies week 1 along with how much the MLB and MLBPA licenses must cost, I'd hate to see Sony discontinue the show due to low profits. Sony is already selling stuff off and cutting back.
Where did you get 59 k first week from?? Hope it's not Failchartz, they are terrible and useless especially for software sales.

Either way last gen sales, hardware and games have tanked, games are selling a lot on new systems, install base often does not make a big difference, look at infamous sales, peopel are hungry for next gen games and last gen lasted way too long

Last edited by TheFlamingWeazel; 04-26-2014 at 01:46 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »