Home

Online Franchise: Game schedule not changing after moving teams to another divison

This is a discussion on Online Franchise: Game schedule not changing after moving teams to another divison within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-13-2014, 07:15 PM   #1
Banned

SB2G's Arena

OVR: 1
Question Online Franchise: Game schedule not changing after moving teams to another divison

I have a online franchise with two other friends and we want to play each other the max amount of times in a 162 game season.

I swap out two teams from AL West to get them (they are the Cardinals & Orioles) in my division (I am the Rangers) so we can play each other 20+ times during the season.

I swap the teams just fine and when activating the league it shows what the schedule will be before activating the league. It shows our three teams schedule to play 20+ times but when the league activates, I'm scheduled to play the teams that I moved out of my division for their teams.

Anyone else have this issue or know how to get this working?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-14-2014, 12:59 PM   #2
Banned

SBTx's Arena

Re: Online Franchise: Game schedule not changing after moving teams to another diviso

A one-time bump.

Has anyone not tried moving teams to other divisions and experienced this issue?
Old 05-14-2014, 10:27 PM   #3
Banned

SBTx's Arena

Re: Online Franchise: Game schedule not changing after moving teams to another diviso

Bump once more.
Old 05-17-2014, 12:58 AM   #4
Just started!

OVR: 0

I just encountered this issue while trying to start an online chise with a buddy of mine.
Old 05-17-2014, 02:06 AM   #5
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50

they need to add back the ability to adjust number of divisions in order to allow this
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »