Home

A.I Bullpen Management???

This is a discussion on A.I Bullpen Management??? within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-11-2014, 07:14 AM   #9
Rookie

bloodwerth's Arena

OVR: 1
A.I Bullpen Management???

Is no one gonna talk about the 15-man bullpen scenarios? Nothing gives me greater joy than seeing a franchise run a 1-man bench just so they can include as many pitchers on their major league roster as possible. This type of roster construction happened in 09, happened in 10, 11, 12, 13; playing a game at my buddy's last night, it happened again in 14.

Really glad I didn't waste money on a PS4 while glaring errors persist -- errors that have been present multiple times in years' past. Unless it features your favorite player on the cover, MLB: The Show is a game you only have to buy every two to three years; just update your rosters for the new season by hand or before they close out the vaults if you want to mirror free agency.

My friends and I always hope for things like franchise location, league expansion, or Fictional Players / the return of the Gold and Silver era players, but the game still hasn't fixed the small things like AI roster construction. It's disappointing. At this point, the game is an insult to the meaning of Artificial Intelligence.
Old 06-11-2014, 08:08 AM   #10
Banned

allstardad's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: A.I Bullpen Management???

In all the years I've played the Show franchise, that would be all of them, not once have I seen the cpu have a 15 man bullpen. That is downright funny...

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »