Home

Best Off Season moves made by Front Office in Road to the Show

This is a discussion on Best Off Season moves made by Front Office in Road to the Show within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-02-2014, 08:25 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 9
Best Off Season moves made by Front Office in Road to the Show

Best Move

All I play is road to the show right now probably wont start a franchise until after the trade deadline. I have a 2nd baseman on the Cubs and it is the start of the 2016 season. So I go to look at our roster to check out any new additions or losses we may have at each position and at Starting Pitcher too my astonishment we have a New Ace in the form of Jordan Zimmermann former pitcher of the Washington Nationals and he is rated a 90ovr I was so excited I mean when your 2 best pitchers Travis Wood is a 84ovr but plays just ok and Jeff Samardzija is a under rated 80ovr but great its nothing like adding a true superstar in the rotation. Especially since ima position player nothing like having a guy on the mound who wont give up too many runs. we are currently 18-14 and tied for the division lead and Zimmermann is 5-0 with a 1.95era

Worst Move

This thread is to give props to the Front office AI although they make bad decisions sometimes like trading 23yr old 73ovr A potential SS Javier Baez for 33yr old 79ovr Mike Morse which at the time made since because Morse was leading the League in HRs and the Cubs were trying to make a playoff push, which they ultimately failed at. I was still in AAA but since I played 2nd Base and Castro already had SS locked down I gues they figured they could afford to lose Baez which turns out to be the right decision because Castro and my player are way better.

So the AI Front Office sometimes makes Home Run moves and sometimes they Strike out whats your Best and Worst Move the Front Office has made in Road to The Show?

R.I.P King Kobe

PSN:Jfingaz27
Twitter: @Jof3_
Twitch: JOF3

Best places: Mount Carmel High School, ESPN 1000

R.I.P MOM . Father of Jerry IV, Jaiden, Jeremiah and Mila-Rose
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »