Home

Uniforms in MLB The Show 15

This is a discussion on Uniforms in MLB The Show 15 within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-27-2015, 01:37 PM   #41
MVP

bronxbombers21325's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Uniforms in MLB The Show 15

I'm wondering if they did't replace one of the throwback slots with a current uniform this year. They did say that all the Mets uniforms were there this year.
New York Yankees, Pittsburgh Steelers, Kentucky Wildcats, #18 Kyle Busch, #4B Jackie Boggs, #0 Scott Bloomquist
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-04-2015, 02:36 PM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 0

Did the latest stream indicate whether or not current uniform errors have been fixed? I didn't see it.
Old 03-04-2015, 02:53 PM   #43
Pro

OVR: 3

Two questions:

Do the A's finally have the correct batting helmet with their road greys?

Why are there uniform slots? 2K has the Pelicans with 3 uniforms and the Warriors (off the top of my head) with 14. NCAA Football had mix and match without having slots. It's stupid to have two copies of each Yankees (and a few others) uniform while the Giants are missing a uniform
Old 03-04-2015, 03:04 PM   #44
MVP

dran1984's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeylomax
Did the latest stream indicate whether or not current uniform errors have been fixed? I didn't see it.
The stream on Monday provided a few updates :

1. The Mets jerseys are correct with the exception of the Monday camouflage jersey. They replaced it with the Home Blue Alternate

2. The Rays Colombia Blue jersey has been put back in

3. The Cardinals Sunday Alternate hat is back in the game

4. Kirby mentioned that the Rockies Black Alternate has been corrected to have the black sleeves

5. In the chat sections SCEA confirmed that the Indians Cream Alternate now is correct with the red undershirt and socks

They said there were more additions but they didn't highlight them all. They did mention that the uniform logic has been upgraded with percentages/days of the week as to when teams wear what jerseys.

The new Mariners and Giants alternates did NOT make it due to uniform slots. They said that they had access to the jerseys but they chose not to include them since they both wear the current home and road alternates regularly.
Old 03-04-2015, 03:04 PM   #45
Windy City Sports Fan

Gagnon39's Arena

OVR: 25

I'm still waiting, as many of us are, for the day when players wear their own team's uniform during the All-Star game. We were told before the release of the Playstation 4 that it was a memory issue. I bought that. Now I'm starting to wonder. Is this just entirely too complicated to pull off? I'd love to see it but honestly, how many times do we use the All-Start game? More often in Road to the Show I'm sure but percentage-wise I'd say that playing the All-Star game makes up for less than 1% of games we play.

Streaming on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/gagnon39
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-04-2015, 03:07 PM   #46
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagnon39
I'm still waiting, as many of us are, for the day when players wear their own team's uniform during the All-Star game. We were told before the release of the Playstation 4 that it was a memory issue. I bought that. Now I'm starting to wonder. Is this just entirely too complicated to pull off? I'd love to see it but honestly, how many times do we use the All-Start game? More often in Road to the Show I'm sure but percentage-wise I'd say that playing the All-Star game makes up for less than 1% of games we play.
Devs already said the jersey files are massive and individual ASG uniforms most likely isn't happening.
Old 03-04-2015, 09:40 PM   #47
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagnon39
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowTyme15
Devs already said the jersey files are massive and individual ASG uniforms most likely isn't happening.
It was explained that having each player wear an individual team uniform would slow the framerate to snail's pace.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 03-05-2015, 02:27 PM   #48
MVP

bronxbombers21325's Arena

I know I said this in another thread, but this is MLB 15 The Show. Not MLB 1984 The Show. It should be a priority to get in the current 2015 uniforms first. Then if there is room left, add a throwback. Throwbacks should never be put in over a current uniform.
New York Yankees, Pittsburgh Steelers, Kentucky Wildcats, #18 Kyle Busch, #4B Jackie Boggs, #0 Scott Bloomquist

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »