Home

Do You Play 162?

This is a discussion on Do You Play 162? within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-15-2014, 01:36 PM   #25
ND

NDAlum's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: Do You Play 162?

I'm 135 games into my Pirates franchise. I really enjoy the team I have and I need to power through the final month of the season.

I'm in the WC race and it should be a fun finish.

I had a O's franchise and played about 80 games...then quit due to not having control of CPU teams.

Then had an Astros franchise and played at least 50 games...then quit due to simming the rest of the season and making moves that were just unreal. Ended up with way too many young guys playing and it felt wrong.

Playing the with the Pirates I've made a few moves but overall I've kept true to the team. Really really enjoy this team...just wish I didn't waste those 100+ games on other teams...

Atlanta Braves Fantasy Draft Franchise | Google Docs History
NL East Champs 5x | WS Champion 1x (2020)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-15-2014, 07:37 PM   #26
Go Cubs Go

WaitTilNextYear's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by NDAlum
I'm 135 games into my Pirates franchise. I really enjoy the team I have and I need to power through the final month of the season.

I'm in the WC race and it should be a fun finish.

I had a O's franchise and played about 80 games...then quit due to not having control of CPU teams.

Then had an Astros franchise and played at least 50 games...then quit due to simming the rest of the season and making moves that were just unreal. Ended up with way too many young guys playing and it felt wrong.

Playing the with the Pirates I've made a few moves but overall I've kept true to the team. Really really enjoy this team...just wish I didn't waste those 100+ games on other teams...
Hey man, I feel your pain. I was about 95 games in with a Twins chise that I was enjoying until the blue screen of death destroyed it. I could not advance past July 19th without getting the error. Then I started a D'Backs chise and got about 40 games in before the *shiny* and new (at the time) Hybrid v3 rosters came out so naturally I had to restart. Seems like 3rd time is the charm for both of us. /knocks on wood!
Old 12-16-2014, 10:10 AM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 0

There are three of us in an offline franchise and we play once every three-game series and twice in a four-game series. It seems to go at a decent pace.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »