Home

MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 01-29-2015, 08:53 PM   #393
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDgolf
Has there been confirmation that the game runs at 60 frames at all times in ps4?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nope
10char
Old 01-29-2015, 08:57 PM   #394
MVP

Lisac's Arena

Re: MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsnut599
did you change wrigley field for the new addictions they added this year
I asked this question earlier and I'm happy to answer - YES
Old 01-29-2015, 08:58 PM   #395
Hall Of Fame

ggsimmonds's Arena

OVR: 7

I'm in a weird spot right now. Yes, the fact sheet is impressive because they added a lot, but none of my biggest wishes seemed to make it in.

I am an exclusive franchise mode guy. Don't get me wrong, what was added was great but it was not what I was hoping for.

I'll wait until the franchise stream is released to pass final judgement.

There is one thing I saw that actually made me sad though: Player Salary guide. What is this?
I hope it is not a "helper" that tells the user how much a player is worth or anything like that.

For me part of the fun of a franchise is signing a guy to later realize you drastically overpaid him (hi Nick Markakis and your $15 mill/year salary I gave you, hope you enjoy it).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-29-2015, 08:59 PM   #396
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5

I haven't went through all the pages since it's a lot so I figured I will just ask this. Last year when the fact sheet was revealed weren't there some things in there that got left out of the final game? Like the crowd being able to catch home run/foul balls.
Old 01-29-2015, 08:59 PM   #397
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox4evur
Nope
10char
No confirmation? Or confirmation that it's no?
Old 01-29-2015, 09:00 PM   #398
7 dirty words...

ryan36's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggsimmonds
I'm in a weird spot right now. Yes, the fact sheet is impressive because they added a lot, but none of my biggest wishes seemed to make it in.

I am an exclusive franchise mode guy. Don't get me wrong, what was added was great but it was not what I was hoping for.

I'll wait until the franchise stream is released to pass final judgement.

There is one thing I saw that actually made me sad though: Player Salary guide. What is this?
I hope it is not a "helper" that tells the user how much a player is worth or anything like that.

For me part of the fun of a franchise is signing a guy to later realize you drastically overpaid him (hi Nick Markakis and your $15 mill/year salary I gave you, hope you enjoy it).
Well, in fairness even if it were what you describe -you could always just not use it.
Old 01-29-2015, 09:07 PM   #399
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Quiet_Pro
No confirmation? Or confirmation that it's no?

No confirmation apparently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-29-2015, 09:11 PM   #400
Pro

torpidbeaver's Arena

OVR: 2
This looks pretty great. Bummer stat improvement didn't make it in, but we've waited this long, what's one more year?

Thanks again for sticking around to answer questions, Ramone. I've got two; one specific, and one more generalized:

Was the bug with scouting fixed where if you didn't scout the guy at all, he'd show up 100% revealed on draft day?

I'd love to hear more about how trade logic was "vastly improved." Probably one of those things that's difficult to describe to the layperson, trade logic and coding. Still, I'm curious.

Thanks again.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »