Home

MLB 15 The Show Gameplay Stream Details - Archive Available Now, If You Missed It

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Gameplay Stream Details - Archive Available Now, If You Missed It within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 02-06-2015, 07:37 AM   #249
RTTS Junkie

BSUFAN's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: MLB 15 The Show Gameplay Stream Details - Archive Available Now, If You Missed It

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhslancers
Well Uncharted isn't out yet. I still play TS on the PS3 11-14 actually and I think the game looks and plays very well for the past number of years.
I'm quite a bit older and don't play as much as I used to and while the $500 isn't a game breaker for me I do not see the vast improvement like we saw going from the PS2 to the PS3. The new machine was supposed to allow for all these enhancements and so far all I see is EA releasing a bare bones hockey game. As far as TS goes so far I do not see it as a system seller yet. So until I see the new Uncharted I'll keep playing the PS3 and the 360.
When you see the PS4 version on 1080p the difference is real , as I had the PS3 version on 720p and it looks good but not like the PS4 version, to each his own. I am very happy that I made the change , there are some great looking games for the PS4 , JMHO.
St. Louis Cardinals
Chicago Blackhawks
Los Angeles Lakers

Old 02-06-2015, 07:50 AM   #250
Resident film pundit

Blzer's Arena

OVR: 55
Re: MLB 15 The Show Gameplay Stream Details - Archive Available Now, If You Missed It

I like how on CPU vs. CPU there is that camera switch delay after contact. Now, I'd agree that that is too late of a switch-over if you're controlling the defense, but something halfway in between what they have for us now and what this delay has would be a sweet, sweet option to have!

Quote:
Originally Posted by natejelinek
Does anyone know where in the video they show wrigley field?
Eight minutes in.
Samsung PN60F8500 PDP / Anthem MRX 720 / Klipsch RC-62 II / Klipsch RF-82 II (x2) / Insignia NS-B2111 (x2) / SVS PC13-Ultra / SVS SB-2000 / Sony MDR-7506 Professional / Audio-Technica ATH-R70x / Sony PS3 & PS4 / DirecTV HR44-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 / Panamax M5400-PM / Elgato HD60
Old 02-06-2015, 08:12 AM   #251
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 15 The Show Gameplay Stream Starts in a Few Minutes, Watch it Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cezar24
For 2 days right after Christmas, Target had the PS4 presale up for $39.99. It still shows my order as active, so I hope they honor it.
Same here. My order is active for the PS4 version at 39.99 and I am 99.99% they will honor it. I think it would have been adjusted by now.
Dragons Dogma 2 (PS5)
Coming soon:
CFB 25 (PS5)
Madden 25 (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-06-2015, 08:13 AM   #252
Rookie

headzapp's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhslancers
Well Uncharted isn't out yet. I still play TS on the PS3 11-14 actually and I think the game looks and plays very well for the past number of years.
I'm quite a bit older and don't play as much as I used to and while the $500 isn't a game breaker for me I do not see the vast improvement like we saw going from the PS2 to the PS3. The new machine was supposed to allow for all these enhancements and so far all I see is EA releasing a bare bones hockey game. As far as TS goes so far I do not see it as a system seller yet. So until I see the new Uncharted I'll keep playing the PS3 and the 360.
I believe it took a while for the ps3 to make that huge jump from the ps2. Look at God of War 2 on the ps2 and then Resistance 1 on the ps3. G.O.W. held up pretty well to Resistance.
I think so far the ps4 has a lot of enhancements. Madden 13 on ps3 to madden 25 on ps4 was a big leap and 15 pushed it further. Yes NHL is bare bones, their team is small and got people taken off that game to work on UFC which hurt NHL. Saying that it has the best hockey gameplay ever with the sliders set right. Remember the first game of Madden on the ps3 was bare bones too. Infamous was beautiful, the remasters of Tomb Raider GTA V and The Last of Us are amazing. Even the show jumping to ps4 was amazing. No jaggies, smoother gameplay, 1080p, bigger memory for better graphics that will get better through the years as with the ps1, 2 and 3. Look at The Order already. Finally remember ps2 jumped to hd on the ps3. That makes a difference.

To keep this about The Show. I can't wait until we get the cloth physics. Seeing the jerseys flap in the wind that's going to look great. even though people complained about it in NHL this year.
I wonder if we will ever get like a postseason camera. You know on fox the playoffs have a different feel and the camera work seems different to me. Maybe with the split screen faceoffs that would be used more in the postseason to have that drama feel. Maybe have special crowd animations of people crossing their fingers or players taking deep breaths.

Anyway I love the new skin tones, the shadows, the new player movements when going for the ball. I can't wait to see more and even see all the stadiums. It's going to be a fun year for baseball.
Old 02-06-2015, 08:25 AM   #253
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFlamingWeazel
Your loss, every game runs and looks way better on ps4, the controller is better, the OS is fast (Try going to the store on ps3 it's painfull, as are trophy syncing), ps3 has no party chat, streaming, share play, and on and on....GAme look way better in motion, I take it you have not played infamous, or drive club, it puts any thing on ps3 to shame. it's 399 not 500, and thats cheap for a new console.
Still not as cheap as Xbox one. You think Sony would at least match the price of its competitor
Old 02-06-2015, 08:27 AM   #254
Banned

Clarke99's Arena

It is natural for people to stand behind their purchases but so far truth is, PS4 is not far from PS3, not yet anyways.
(yes I have both)

One thing this thread and other feedback from other outlets is that MLB 15 is not looking as great as it normally does. It's early but normally there isn't this much disappointment and backlash, all the brown nosers here can say what they will but there is reason for legitimate concern.
The game will always be serviceable, but it has always been a step above, those days maybe coming to an end...
Old 02-06-2015, 08:28 AM   #255
MVP

merchant1874's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewochs615
Still not as cheap as Xbox one. You think Sony would at least match the price of its competitor
Doesn't need to when it's flying off the shelves anyway.

Also, X1 doesn't have a baseball game last time I checked. I'm not counting RBI
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-06-2015, 08:30 AM   #256
MVP

merchant1874's Arena

OVR: 6

Will we also be getting videos or is it just going to be the weekly streams?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »