Home

MLB 15 The Show Video & Blog - Universal Rewards & Licensed Equipment Detailed

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Video & Blog - Universal Rewards & Licensed Equipment Detailed within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2015, 11:18 PM   #57
MVP

BlackBetty15's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: MLB 15 The Show Video & Blog - Universal Rewards & Licensed Equipment Detailed

I would love to know if we could play Homerun derby with the Legends. Seeing Bagwell and Clark makin it rain again would be magic
Old 02-10-2015, 11:25 PM   #58
Rookie

markus48's Arena

OVR: 0
All I can say is wow. I have been a life-long fan of The Show and the addition of real brands is always something I dreamed about having played the sport my whole life. It is great seeing it finally in the game and I think it was very clever the way they implemented these new features (including new diamond dynasty format which I might now play for once). The guys at San Diego Studios just keep on delivering year after year. Only thing i'm bummed about is not being able to get the anniversary addition because I live in Canada. Other than that, looks to be a great year of The Show!
Old 02-10-2015, 11:29 PM   #59
Rookie

markus48's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 15 The Show Video & Blog - Universal Rewards & Licensed Equipment Detailed

*anniversary edition
Old 02-10-2015, 11:32 PM   #60
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

So they changed the way we can edit mitts now. Previously we only had 3 options. Now we have 9.

New options from video.
Glove Brand
Glove Style
Glove Back Color
Glove Web Style
Glove Web Color
Glove Palm Color
Glove Trim Color
Glove Binding Color
Glove Welting Color

I'd say that is as deep as customization can go. For anyone who has seen the equipments edits I do for rosters this is huge for guys like me.

Last edited by ShowTyme15; 02-10-2015 at 11:36 PM.
Old 02-10-2015, 11:33 PM   #61
MVP

HozAndMoose's Arena

OVR: 7

Really liked what i saw. More the most part anyway. That 78 OVR Wade Davis better just be for DD though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-10-2015, 11:50 PM   #62
SHOW TIME!!

The Kid 24's Arena

OVR: 20

Hoping we can still change the color of cleats... Love that real equipment is in the game, just want to be able to change the colors for teams.
Old 02-10-2015, 11:56 PM   #63
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kid 24
Hoping we can still change the color of cleats... Love that real equipment is in the game, just want to be able to change the colors for teams.
Looks better with colors rather than the cleats just being black huh?

Anyways man idk according to the video cleats still look to be locked. Check out the video when they show the UA cleats in the player editor.
Old 02-11-2015, 12:07 AM   #64
SHOW TIME!!

The Kid 24's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowTyme15
Looks better with colors rather than the cleats just being black huh?

Anyways man idk according to the video cleats still look to be locked. Check out the video when they show the UA cleats in the player editor.
You got that right... Cleats look so much better!!!

Looking at that video again... Really hoping just wasnt scrolled down enough... Gotta imagine we're able to change colors like last year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »