Home

MLB 15 The Show Livestream Tonight at 8 PM ET - Which Teams Would You Like To See?

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Livestream Tonight at 8 PM ET - Which Teams Would You Like To See? within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 02-19-2015, 11:32 AM   #89
Rookie

Berserker2020's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: MLB 15 The Show Livestream Tonight at 8 PM ET - Which Teams Would You Like To See

Red Sox vs Cubs
Old 02-19-2015, 11:33 AM   #90
Banned

OVR: 4
Re: MLB 15 The Show Livestream Tonight at 8 PM ET - Which Teams Would You Like To See

Quote:
Originally Posted by HozAndMoose
Game 7 replay. SF vs KC in Kauffman
There you go, rematch of the game, at night, showing off the stadium, with the playoff atmosphere in the crowd.
Old 02-19-2015, 11:33 AM   #91
RIP Ty My Buddy

nemesis04's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by T_O_p12
Exactly! I see a glimmer of dim lights in the city so must be night lights and everyone is sleeping... I understand that the bright lights of the stadium would flood out much lighting from the city, but then why is the outfield so dark?!?!

If this is the way PNC is going to look in 15, can the outfielder’s wear a helmet with a work light on it like a miner so that they can see? Also probably need to give everyone in the bullpens flashlights too. One of the best looking parks in real life is one of the worst in the games.
Before we say the sky is falling, hopefully there will be enough votes to see the stadium at night. Then we could see what it actually looks at this point in time instead of a pic that was taken who knows when. There must be a reason why there is a specific list of stadiums to choose from as they must be in their most ready form.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-19-2015, 11:35 AM   #92
Legend

KHarmo88's Arena

OVR: 55

I'm not trying to start anything, but if PNC at night isn't shown on this stream, that'll proove lighting hasn't been fixed and that picture is what the stadium will look like. I won't be an idiot and say this will make me not buy the game, because I will (already preordered special edition), but I'll be extremely disappointed as I'm sure many others will as well.
Old 02-19-2015, 11:35 AM   #93
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Oh....and my game at Ebbet's....
I'll take an 8 A.M. start please.
Just to mislead everyone!
Thanks!

M.K.
Knight165
Old 02-19-2015, 11:35 AM   #94
MVP

HozAndMoose's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Quiet_Pro
There you go, rematch of the game, at night, showing off the stadium, with the playoff atmosphere in the crowd.
Probably just gonna be a play now game so it wouldnt have the playoff atmosphere unfortunately. Can we make sure Bum doesnt pitch please?
Old 02-19-2015, 11:38 AM   #95
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
Oh....and my game at Ebbet's....
I'll take an 8 A.M. start please.
Just to mislead everyone!
Thanks!

M.K.
Knight165
I say Polo Grounds but that's a "short-sided" statement, long shot straight up talk though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-19-2015, 11:38 AM   #96
Rookie

ruskoz's Arena

OVR: 1

Cards vs Pirates @ PNC Park!
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »