Home

MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Cubs vs. Pirates: Full Game (Archive Available)

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Cubs vs. Pirates: Full Game (Archive Available) within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 02-20-2015, 11:20 AM   #233
MLB Lead Animator

OVR: 13
Re: MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Cubs vs. Pirates: Full Game (Archive Available)

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanjeezy
Hey, I pointed out some legitimate issues that actually affect gameplay but it got buried in the lighting and tattoo talk
Don't worry, we saw your comments.😄
Old 02-20-2015, 11:21 AM   #234
The Future

seanjeezy's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Cubs vs. Pirates: Full Game (Archive Available)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_SCEA_Sports
Don't worry, we saw your comments.😄
Thank you Chris, glad you guys are always on the ball when it comes to user feedback
Old 02-20-2015, 11:27 AM   #235
MVP

Dolenz's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by HustlinOwl
should we start going in on how not up to par online play has been since MLBTS inception?
There is no denying Online has always been an issue. The devs have admitted it.

There is no denying that there are still some issues with gameplay. My personal pet peeve is how often the pitchers get drilled and that happened in the few innings we saw last night.

This thread though seems to be focused more on the Pittsburgh skyline, sleeves, etc.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-20-2015, 11:29 AM   #236
ShowTime!

NAFBUC's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by HustlinOwl
still dont understand the logic max XP level at 30
Yes.......this is a very understated level. I play The Show almost every day, still playing 14, and hit level 30 along time ago.
Old 02-20-2015, 11:32 AM   #237
Pro

OVR: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelAngeloTMNT
lol, you really took time to type this? Lol...
Your lighting points are dead on... That was one of the main things I was hoping to see this year was the night games lit up as they would appear from a fan sitting in the stands point of view. At PNC park the buildings and bridges are really lit up. There still isn't even any lens flare from the stadium lights. The are just white squares and look completely fake to me. Many other sports games have this and I just don't get why this game can't or won't do that.
Old 02-20-2015, 11:32 AM   #238
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolenz
There is no denying Online has always been an issue. The devs have admitted it.

There is no denying that there are still some issues with gameplay. My personal pet peeve is how often the pitchers get drilled and that happened in the few innings we saw last night.

This thread though seems to be focused more on the Pittsburgh skyline, sleeves, etc.
2 things about the pitchers.... yes, they get drilled too often, (they dont get drilled near that much IRL, but also.... in the game, they also collect way too many comebackers.... you dont see NEAR the frequency of pitchers grabbing comebackers IRL as you do in the Show. IRL, they collect them, but in the game, I'd say about 90-95% of the time the pitcher gets it.. One of my very few pet peeves about the game.
Old 02-20-2015, 11:39 AM   #239
Pro

ralphieboy11's Arena

OVR: 4

Great stream. Really enjoyed it.

Does anyone know why so many players were being waived when they were showing off the franchise menu? I use 30 team control but it seemed odd to see some pretty established stars waived. I know the game is still a work in progress.
Old 02-20-2015, 11:39 AM   #240
Rookie

saulhvr's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHarmo88

Here's a picture I took from Club Cambria in early May
I wish that the bleachers and stands at back, look like in the picture from the batter perspective, other than that, the game looks beautiful!

Edit: Nvm, already read that they are working on that!

Last edited by saulhvr; 02-20-2015 at 11:57 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »