Home

Stadiums in future MLB The Show

This is a discussion on Stadiums in future MLB The Show within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-23-2015, 05:23 PM   #1
Rookie

tcsox11's Arena

OVR: 1
Stadiums in future MLB The Show

After hearing of the PawSox, an idea came to mind. Now I know real minor league and ST stadiums in The Show has not been, and probably never will be, in the game. However it had me thinking that if SCEA were to introduce it, which one would it be? Well, this was my idea....for each time (whether you are a fan or not) OS and other users vote for either 1) that team's ST field, or 2) vote on 1 minor league stadium from the organization's farm system. For example: the Red Sox play ST at JetBlue Park, and the 2 MiLB teams in the game are AAA Pawtucket Red Sox and AA Portland Sea Dogs, so fans would vote for either JetBlue Park, McCoy Stadium, or Hadlock Field...If the ST field was voted then you can play your milb games in the friendly weather of Florida/Arizona, and it would add some realism to ST by playing at a real field...and this would go on for every team. Again I realize this is highly unlikely but it is awesome to think about! Tell me what ST/milb stadium you would like to see for your favorite team!

Last edited by tcsox11; 02-23-2015 at 05:35 PM. Reason: Forgot details
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-23-2015, 05:41 PM   #2
Expletive Deleted

Ghost Of The Year's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Stadiums in future MLB The Show

I just want to see create-a-stadium by MLB 17. Otherwise I would rather have 10 more fake parks over 1 more real one.
Old 02-23-2015, 06:18 PM   #3
Rookie

tcsox11's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost Of The Year
I just want to see create-a-stadium by MLB 17. Otherwise I would rather have 10 more fake parks over 1 more real one.
Well it would be 30 more stadiums, since there would be 1 added for each team. I agree, or if they could figure out a way to add in these stadiums via DLC
Old 02-23-2015, 06:34 PM   #4
MVP

Turbojugend's Arena

More MiLB stadiums would always be welcomed, but what I really want is Class-A Advanced.
Old 02-23-2015, 08:30 PM   #5
*p*r*t**n Sp*rts J*nk**

snaz16's Arena

OVR: 5

Florida State League is Class A advanced and every park with the exception of 1 double as spring training parks. So you could have both

Last edited by snaz16; 02-23-2015 at 08:33 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-24-2015, 02:23 PM   #6
MVP

MetsFan16's Arena

OVR: 4

more minors stadiums means less memory which would lead to less stat tracking, less player accessories, rule out possibility for retractable roof stadiums. Although more stadiums would be nice, realistically how many minor league stadiums are necessary?
Old 02-24-2015, 04:18 PM   #7
Expletive Deleted

Ghost Of The Year's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetsFan16
more minors stadiums means less memory which would lead to less stat tracking, less player accessories, rule out possibility for retractable roof stadiums. Although more stadiums would be nice, realistically how many minor league stadiums are necessary?
Yeah. I know the ps3 memory was maxed. I wonder what % the ps4 is right now. On a pure, uneducated guess, I'd think somewhere in the neighbourhood of 80%.
Old 02-24-2015, 04:21 PM   #8
Rookie

tcsox11's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost Of The Year
Yeah. I know the ps3 memory was maxed. I wonder what % the ps4 is right now. On a pure, uneducated guess, I'd think somewhere in the neighbourhood of 80%.
I totally get that and since I posted from the start I feel like I should respond haha. I would love if they were available for DLC post-launch

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »