Home

MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Live Gameplay with Senior A.I. Programmer

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Live Gameplay with Senior A.I. Programmer within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 03-04-2015, 02:09 PM   #129
Developer

Woodweaver's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Live Gameplay with Senior A.I. Programmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemesis04
Something I was thinking of, if you turn close plays off does that take away the challenge system?
Yes.

So if anyone feels there is any unfairness, there you go.

Thanks for the tee up.
Old 03-04-2015, 02:09 PM   #130
MVP

HypoLuxa13's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrOldboy
Exactly. It is why I want to see what they even have at this point. When the question was asked during the stream of what renovations got in, they avoided even mentioning Wrigley. It's a pretty big piece missing IMO since the stadium in game will look nothing like the real life stadium once the boards are up.

In a perfect world they could keep two versions of the stadium on disc and in a patch have the game use Wrigley_2 instead of _1. Sadly I doubt they could ever do this.
Unless, given the fact they are going to have to ship the game very soon, it would be easier to just include old Wrigley and new Wrigley and, like you said, switch it at some point in June when the video boards are finished.

Unless those damn rooftop owners get their cease and desist order granted by a judge one of these times and construction has to stop completely and they don't get the video boards up at all...
Old 03-04-2015, 02:25 PM   #131
SCEA Community Manager

Russell_SCEA's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by HypoLuxa13
Unless, given the fact they are going to have to ship the game very soon, it would be easier to just include old Wrigley and new Wrigley and, like you said, switch it at some point in June when the video boards are finished.

Unless those damn rooftop owners get their cease and desist order granted by a judge one of these times and construction has to stop completely and they don't get the video boards up at all...
Yeah that's a big no. Stadiums are done they will ship the way the are now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-04-2015, 02:25 PM   #132
Rookie

Can we see yankee stadium at night or citi field.
Old 03-04-2015, 02:26 PM   #133
MVP

MrOldboy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronxbombers21325
Correct me if I'm wrong(Not much of a Wrigley field expert) but without the jumbotrons, Wrigley is basically the same as years past, minus the bullpens on the field. Is that right?
They are actually expanding the bleachers technially and adding other features in the outfield stands (Budweiser sign). The video boards are the biggest change obviously, but there are other changes being made. A lot of the work is indoors as well. The bullpens won't be done until net year I believe so they should still be on the field from what I've read.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell_SCEA
Yeah that's a big no. Stadiums are done they will ship the way the are now.
Did Wrigley get any additions this year in the final version or will it be the same as last year's game?
Old 03-04-2015, 02:26 PM   #134
[Player 1]

thaSLAB's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:

Haha, definitely the key words... They are some super persistent bastards for sure!

htcONE [M8] 5.0 | Tapatalk

YouTube

Old 03-04-2015, 02:39 PM   #135
MVP

HypoLuxa13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaSLAB
Haha, definitely the key words... They are some super persistent bastards for sure!

htcONE [M8] 5.0 | Tapatalk
Yeah, it makes no sense, if you look at the wording of the contract 1) city approved expansion will be allowed and 2) the time frame for reimbursement/reparations should the Cubs break the contract expired in 2012. Meaning the Cubs could break the contract now and not have to pay the rooftop owners a dime. Here they are trying to settle, and have already bought a couple of the buildings on Sheffield avenue, but the remaining rooftop owners are holding on by their fingernails at this point.

But I digress, in regards to Wrigley in the game, I figured there will NOT be 2 versions, and as Ramone just mentioned, the version that will ship is already in place. And I suppose we'll likely see it in Thursday's stadium stream.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-04-2015, 02:45 PM   #136
RIP Ty My Buddy

nemesis04's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Yeah, it makes no sense, if you look at the wording of the contract 1) city approved expansion will be allowed and 2) the time frame for reimbursement/reparations should the Cubs break the contract expired in 2012. Meaning the Cubs could break the contract now and not have to pay the rooftop owners a dime. Here they are trying to settle, and have already bought a couple of the buildings on Sheffield avenue, but the remaining rooftop owners are holding on by their fingernails at this point.

But I digress, in regards to Wrigley in the game, I figured there will NOT be 2 versions, and as Ramone just mentioned, the version that will ship is already in place. And I suppose we'll likely see it in Thursday's stadium stream.
Just turn it into a domed stadium!

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »